Honored Contributor

CHANGE MAKEUP TO FALL COLORS?

[ Edited ]

My foundation/tinted moisturizer always stays the same, but this time of year, I do enjoy a "muddier pink" blush and a bit deeper eye shadow look.

I don't wear a bronzer...difficult for me to find the right shade, but do now wear CT Filmstar Bronze and Glow palette. It's a great eye look, too.

Less shine is my preference now and I like to lightly powder more than t zone and then use a setting spray to eliminate any "powdery look".

My lipstick changes from pale pink/beige to a deeper mauve or light berry tone.

How about you? What changes do you make?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: CHANGE MAKEUP TO FALL COLORS?

I don't make any changes; I wear the same type of makeup all year. My eyeshadow is coordinated with the clothes I wear, but I do that no matter the season. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

I made similar color changes when I worked. 

I've put on makeup just once twice I retired. It's been wonderful to not have to do that every day.

Respected Contributor

If I'm actually going somewhere and putting on full makeup--rare these days--I put a bit darker color shadow in my crease & outer corner. I also change my lip color from Buxom's "Dolly" to Buxom's "Kir Royale", especially if I go out in the evening. Everything else stays pretty much the same.

Esteemed Contributor

Now that maks are   no longer  required in most settings  , I am back to wearing makeup . I switch from powder to liquid makeup in the Fall . Summer I wear powder because of the heat humidity.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus @I change my blush to a slightly darker color and tone my lips down. I go for a more neutral shade and this year I'm trying a darker lip. I haven't found the lip yet but I'm looking!

Trusted Contributor

This is such a fun question and I hope lots of us respond!

I wear so little makeup anymore but generally I switch from a colored balm type product to a pigmented full-on lipstick. I don't usually change the color. And I'm more inclined to wear a liner crayon (like Laura Geller's Kajal) and mascara. That's about it. 

I LOVE gifting makeup and just gave the great deal ($29) on the set of 2 Bareminerals Complexion Rescue tubes to a friend, guessing the shade and it was perfect!

Honored Contributor

No I don't change anything--skincare routine is the same and is really the only thing I do to my face 100%  of the time. I use my reg make up, which is minimal anyway, when I  go out of the house, which is not alot still. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus     I change my makeup colors EVERY SINGLE DAY.     di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Shanus - I don't change anything for the any of the seasons.