Respected Contributor

CC cream of Josie tinted broad spectrum moisturizer??

I have tried Josie's and like it very much since it does NOT make my combo skin oily all day.  Also does not make my eyes burn and smart.  Wanted to try TSV but not sure if I should switch.  Does that Tight line mascara get into your eyes?  Mine are very sensitive....

New Contributor

Re: CC cream of Josie tinted broad spectrum moisturizer??

The tight line does not get into my eyes. No flaking, no smudging. It's a very light formula but makes my lashes look good. I like it
Valued Contributor

I haven't tried Josie's, but Jaime's does have shimmer. They downright lie about it & not sure if Qvc wants asked them to not reveal it has shimmer because most want matte. It has sparkles easily seen. I'd read reviews first. Depends if you like it and can pull off the look, too. I see sparkles clinging to my pores and don't want to be seen then washed it off. I sent mine back.

Trusted Contributor

@SavvyChic wrote:

I haven't tried Josie's, but Jaime's does have shimmer. They downright lie about it & not sure if Qvc wants asked them to not reveal it has shimmer because most want matte. It has sparkles easily seen. I'd read reviews first. Depends if you like it and can pull off the look, too. I see sparkles clinging to my pores and don't want to be seen then washed it off. I sent mine back.

@IMissSuperPoke  I like the 50 spf in a cc cream, and wanted to try the mascara and lippie, but the reviews and complaints of sparkle scared me off.

Do the math.
Respected Contributor

Her original CC cream is excellent, and matte.  It totally protects me from the sun, and the coverage is great!  However, I would not purchase this TSV where she has changed the formula to give a shiny look.  Not good.

Valued Contributor

People are differemt thati is what makes us like  different things.  I love the IT luminous foundation is is just what the names says.  It gives a glow that I love.  No one lies,, how harsh!