New Contributor
I just did a quick search for CBD in the store and it looks like QVC is now carrying CBD eye creams! Cannuka looks and sounds amazing. CBD + Manuka honey. Love the packaging and combination. Has anyone tried it????https://www.qvc.com/beauty/cannuka/_/N-rhtyZ3gydle/c.html
Honored Contributor

My how the tides have turned. Several months ago when I posted about a CBD facial product I was using, I was booed.  My 14yo grandson has been using it on his face.  His face is starting to break out.  Chin was really bad.  We've been with him all day today and he had very few breakouts...CBD product.  I just finished eating 1/4 of a CBD oil brownie for a racing heart rate (112, normally 50-60).  My daughter makes brownies/cookies with CBD oil and can't make them fast enough.  The brownies sell for $15/ea Smiley Surprised  Mine are free Smiley Happy  She also supplies me with a bottle/dropper of the product to take orally and to also rub on my knee.  It's NASTY!  Hers has pieces of leaves in the oil.  Sometimes it helps my knee, sometimes it doesn't.  Knee is bone on bone.

Honored Contributor

Re: CBD serum / oil

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

My how the tides have turned. Several months ago when I posted about a CBD facial product I was using, I was booed.  My 14yo grandson has been using it on his face.  His face is starting to break out.  Chin was really bad.  We've been with him all day today and he had very few breakouts...CBD product.  I just finished eating 1/4 of a CBD oil brownie for a racing heart rate (112, normally 50-60).  My daughter makes brownies/cookies with CBD oil and can't make them fast enough.  The brownies sell for $15/ea Smiley Surprised  Mine are free Smiley Happy  She also supplies me with a bottle/dropper of the product to take orally and to also rub on my knee.  It's NASTY!  Hers has pieces of leaves in the oil.  Sometimes it helps my knee, sometimes it doesn't.  Knee is bone on bone.

@monicakm  - Are you saying the CBD oil helped your racing heart?  I've never heard of that before.  Interesting.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I (had) no idea if the CBD brownie would help or not but had nothing to lose.  And I can't even tell you if it worked.  When I get these spells of a racing heart, I never know how long it will last.  And I'm more aware of it when I'm still (which  I was).  My grandson was here and he conned me out of all my expensive camera gear so we were busy busy busy tearing up the office closet and putting it back together...I forgot about it.  However, I just googled CBD and heart rate and here is what I found...

Your blood pressure can rise under stress, but some research suggests a dose of CBD can lessen that spike. In a 2009 study, rats were subjected to a stressful situation that caused their blood pressure and heart rate to increase. A dose of CBD lowered both their blood pressure and heart rate.Aug 1, 2019

Honored Contributor

Re: CBD serum / oil

[ Edited ]

Paula's Choice has two fabulous new CBD items!  I use them both...the oil is too new to comment on yet, but the CBD milk is primo!  Talk about calming!!

5B02126F-EB53-48EB-B79A-018511833C46.png

C041F209-C028-4EBF-BA64-3F85DFE7C0F4.png

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.