Respected Contributor

@Shanus Do you or others have a favorite lipstick scent?

Honored Contributor

@KarenQVC wrote:

@Shanus I love hearing how pros deal with the little things.

@KarenQVC   I've never mentioned my empy e/s palette use here? I always put the nubs of lipcolors and sometimes pieces of new ones in empty, cleaned out palettes. Imagine the fun of clicking open a palette and seeing 8-10 lip colors to use separately or mix together? So much fun! It's like a paint box. 

Honored Contributor

A pretty case is a nice extra but I'm more concerned about the color and formula.  There is a company that I have purchased a couple from and I can't think of the name of it -- I get them on line and they are supposed to be more for women who are a bit older and have issues with lipsticks bleeding.  The cases are kind of a heavy cardboard like material but they are decorated in such pretty prints.  The name is Color something or the other.  I'm bad with names!  This company supposedly donates to a different cause for each lipstick chosen.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Lisa Eldridge has the coolest lipstick cases I've ever seen. She is a perfectionist on every one of her products. Well, this case almost closes itself-hard to explain. You start to put the lid back on but then shazam! It just slides down on its own. Love it. But I can't find a nude shade so I never use it unless I put a lighter shade over it from another brand. Her lipsticks are fabulous-almost like wearing nothing. Please go lighter, Lisa!

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

A pretty case is a nice extra but I'm more concerned about the color and formula.  There is a company that I have purchased a couple from and I can't think of the name of it -- I get them on line and they are supposed to be more for women who are a bit older and have issues with lipsticks bleeding.  The cases are kind of a heavy cardboard like material but they are decorated in such pretty prints.  The name is Color something or the other.  I'm bad with names!  This company supposedly donates to a different cause for each lipstick chosen.  

@AngelPuppy1 , are you thinking of Color the World?  I have a couple of those and they come in heavy cardboard packaging with various prints. I think Almay makes a line that is also in that cardboard packaging.  I want to think Cargo also used to sell in cardboard tubes and you could plant the cardboard and grow flowers.

@Judaline , I love the magnetized cases.  I have a few from different companies.  It seems minor but it's convenient.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

Yes, I believe that is the name!  I love all the different prints on the cases but I that's not why I bought them.  I like the colors and formulas and I really like their statements and causes.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin