Respected Contributor

I thought for sure I would get slammed .. I know .. worse

things to think about .... its just one of my little idiosyncrasies...

And yes I did need the dictionary for that one !!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

I thought for sure I would get slammed .. I know .. worse

things to think about .... its just one of my little idiosyncrasies...

And yes I did need the dictionary for that one !!!!!

@Big Joanie   For a "writer", my spelling stinks. I keep my phone next to my laptop so I can google words if spellcheck isn't fast enough. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Shanus just went and checked out the lipstick.  Looks so pretty.  The packaging doesn't bother me.  The price is great so think I'll be purchasing it even though we are all still wearing masks.  I have a weakness for lipsticks.  LOL  Hopefully it won't take as long to ship as my Elemis TSV.

Honored Contributor

I like different colors and styles of cases, helps to distinguish one from the other when I am looking thru my stash for a certain shade or brand. . 

Honored Contributor

Re: CARMINDY: LIPSTICK SNOB

[ Edited ]

@Shanus I enjoyed your take on this. I guess I'm kind of a "peasant" as packaging really doesn't matter to me. I like different types and colors.

I don't see why you would get slammed! I thought your post was interesting Smiley Happy  I had forgotten that you are a makeup artist!

Honored Contributor

Re: CARMINDY: LIPSTICK SNOB

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Shanus I enjoyed your take on this. I guess I'm kind of a "peasant" as packing really doesn't matter to me. I like different types and colors.

I don't see why you would get slammed! I thought your post was interesting Smiley Happy  I had forgotten that you are a makeup artist!

@Love my grandkids   Hey, different strokes for different folks, right? How could you possibly forget I'm a makeup artist? Smiley Happy  I think I'm on here every day, way too much, answering questions and giving advice...even when not asked for.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Shanus I forgot cuz I don't read all your posts (shame on me, right?) LOL

Honored Contributor

I got a set of 3 of her lipsticks a few weeks ago.  I think the packaging is very pretty.  There was nothing cheap looking or feeling about it.

However, I haven't really used them to know how they will hold up.  It bugs me to no end when caps crack on lipstick bullets or crayons.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I got a set of 3 of her lipsticks a few weeks ago.  I think the packaging is very pretty.  There was nothing cheap looking or feeling about it.

However, I haven't really used them to know how they will hold up.  It bugs me to no end when caps crack on lipstick bullets or crayons.  

@Lipstickdiva   I purchased 2 of my favorite L'Oreal lipsticks that are clear and the top closes by clicking it into the notch in the bottom piece. Does it stay closed? never...the biggest mess in my makeup bag. I transfered it to a small 4 well washed out eyeshadow palette.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus I love hearing how pros deal with the little things.