Super Contributor

Re: CAN'T FIGURE OUT 1ST SKINN TTV................

On 2/21/2015 F1wilder said:
On 2/20/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 2/20/2015 F1wilder said:

It's TTV time!! I ordered 2 sets. Woohoo! Only downer is the expected delivery date is March 5th. I'm too spoiled with my Amazon Prime free 2-day shipping.

Let us know your experience with the new formulation of the 24 hour youth cream. Are you currently using 24 hour youth? I am anxiously awaiting the next DWP TTV with Age Reset.

No, I tried it but didn't love it. I currently use the Creme Reverse with a drop or so of the Lipid Infusion.

I'm giving your duo a try. I ordered the Creme Reverse and Lipid oil on eBay:-)))

Honored Contributor

On 2/21/2015 myshell624 said:

It's TTV time!! I ordered 2 sets. Woohoo! Only downer is the expected delivery date is March 5th. I'm too spoiled with my Amazon Prime free 2-day shipping.

Let us know your experience with the new formulation of the 24 hour youth cream. Are you currently using 24 hour youth? I am anxiously awaiting the next DWP TTV with Age Reset.

No, I tried it but didn't love it. I currently use the Creme Reverse with a drop or so of the Lipid Infusion.

I'm giving your duo a try. I ordered the Creme Reverse and Lipid oil on eBay:-)))

Love this combo. The Lipid oil is fantastic. For those that don't like the midnight elixir oil b/c of the aromatics, try the "neutral scented" lipid oil. Nice large bottle too-will last a long time-one pump is all you need/application for face & neck.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Placed an order last night for the Foot Balm/hand cream duo. Did you catch the demo of the foot balm? Love the model named Kat-lordy her feet were the best selling "tool" for the foot balm-such dry cracky heels. One application of the foot balm-immediate change-wow! Everyone was laughing at how bad her feet looked, but Kat was laughing too. I bet she can't wait to treat her other foot, lol. The hand cream is a great product-very effective! At 1st I didn't like the scent of the hand cream, sort of medicinal, but it's so effective and you only need a small amount-highly recommended.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

On 2/21/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 2/21/2015 myshell624 said:

Love this combo. The Lipid oil is fantastic. For those that don't like the midnight elixir oil b/c of the aromatics, try the "neutral scented" lipid oil. Nice large bottle too-will last a long time-one pump is all you need/application for face & neck.

Glad to hear you love this combo too Chi! I'm looking forward to trying it.

Super Contributor

Between last night and today I have placed 5 orders!! I have to stop watching him. He does have some favorite products that I use faithfully. This weekend I am trying a lot of new. His prices are very affordable.
Respected Contributor

On 2/21/2015 Chi-town girl said: Placed an order last night for the Foot Balm/hand cream duo. Did you catch the demo of the foot balm? Love the model named Kat-lordy her feet were the best selling "tool" for the foot balm-such dry cracky heels. One application of the foot balm-immediate change-wow! Everyone was laughing at how bad her feet looked, but Kat was laughing too. I bet she can't wait to treat her other foot, lol. The hand cream is a great product-very effective! At 1st I didn't like the scent of the hand cream, sort of medicinal, but it's so effective and you only need a small amount-highly recommended.

That was a riot, Chi! Kat's such a good sport...me namesake dontchaknow!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Earlier today he had someone modeling with actual cracks!! Hope they get paid well!{#emotions_dlg.lol} Yes, that Hand Restore is minimized when they call it a hand cream. Hand Repair is a better description IMO. Always have some at my desk, especially this time of the year. Four more hours 'til the snazzy TTV. Those shows should be entertaining with lots of application tips! Enjoy!

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

LAST PRESENTATION OF TODAY'S TTV COMIN' RIGHT UP!!!

DAZZLERS KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...OTO'S!!! GET READY TO POUNCE! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Honored Contributor

On 2/21/2015 gokat said:

DAZZLERS KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...OTO'S!!! GET READY TO POUNCE! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Finally...going out to dinner soon & def want to catch the launch of the makeup TTV at 10p ET. Bring on the OTO's!!!

Honored Contributor

On 2/21/2015 gokat said:
On 2/21/2015 Chi-town girl said: Placed an order last night for the Foot Balm/hand cream duo. Did you catch the demo of the foot balm? Love the model named Kat-lordy her feet were the best selling "tool" for the foot balm-such dry cracky heels. One application of the foot balm-immediate change-wow! Everyone was laughing at how bad her feet looked, but Kat was laughing too. I bet she can't wait to treat her other foot, lol. The hand cream is a great product-very effective! At 1st I didn't like the scent of the hand cream, sort of medicinal, but it's so effective and you only need a small amount-highly recommended.

That was a riot, Chi! Kat's such a good sport...me namesake dontchaknow!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Earlier today he had someone modeling with actual cracks!! Hope they get paid well!{#emotions_dlg.lol} Yes, that Hand Restore is minimized when they call it a hand cream. Hand Repair is a better description IMO. Always have some at my desk, especially this time of the year. Four more hours 'til the snazzy TTV. Those shows should be entertaining with lots of application tips! Enjoy!

True-much better than your average hand cream. Also good for the cuticles. A must have for winter.

Respected Contributor

On 2/21/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 2/21/2015 gokat said:

Finally...going out to dinner soon & def want to catch the launch of the makeup TTV at 10p ET. Bring on the OTO's!!!

He's guarding that TTV tonight in secrecy. Showed for a split second and promptly gave the "look" and swiped it away! 3 new prods....one to be a skin OVER our skin. Hee hee! Enjoy din din!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}