Honored Contributor

Re: CAN'T FIGURE OUT 1ST SKINN TTV................

On 2/20/2015 gokat said:
On 2/20/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 2/20/2015 gokat said:
On 2/20/2015 willdob3 said:

I got the 4 piece collagenesis DWP set super bargain - sounded too good to pass up.

I don't think I will get this TTV. I know these are new (to me) formulations but the original lip stem rejen did nothing for me. And I think I liked the old eye stem rejen better than the elite.

I'm heading to bed but I'll be back tomorrow! Have fun tonight!

Try the lip rejen again with the infuser. I love/use all of the rejens, but agree with you about preferring the old version. So now I'm really curious to try the Age Reset serum. Rest up-tomorrow is the new makeup!

I'm waiting (not so patiently) for you to get that Age Reset in your hot little hands. You're gonna be blown away. Mark me words. Something to look forward to...{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Yes, I want that Dec DWP kit-$11 price point for Age Reset. D...BRING IT BACK!!!!!

Methinks you may have missed that boat, GF!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} BUT I'll get on me knees for ya! All for one ...One for all. You get 11 bucks...I get 11 bucks!! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

lol-well, they didn't mess with the 2.99 shipping. Here's hoping...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 2/20/2015 SeaGal said:

I didnt get to see the presentation of the 24 hr. YPC, did you get to see the product? What does it look like or does it look the same and what is new about it? Thanks.

The improvements sound good. Look at the website. He added a cell turnover accelerator plus edelweiss-a very popular "new" ingredient- it is the base for Robin McGraw's skin care line

Thanks Chi, I just got a glance at the 'new' cream, doesnt look as rich, it's kinda whippy like or is that just my sight! I hope he has bonus size jars lined up for down the road, I see the YPC is shrinking to 1.7 oz. I was just thinking, he will probably be reformulating his 24 hr Wrinkle Balm next.

Respected Contributor

On 2/20/2015 gokat said:
On 2/20/2015 gokat said:

I got the 4 piece collagenesis DWP set super bargain - sounded too good to pass up.

I don't think I will get this TTV. I know these are new (to me) formulations but the original lip stem rejen did nothing for me. And I think I liked the old eye stem rejen better than the elite.

Try the lip rejen again with the infuser. I love/use all of the rejens, but agree with you about preferring the old version. So now I'm really curious to try the Age Reset serum. Rest up-tomorrow is the new makeup!

I'm waiting (not so patiently) for you to get that Age Reset in your hot little hands. You're gonna be blown away. Mark me words. Something to look forward to...{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Yes, I want that Dec DWP kit-$11 price point for Age Reset. D...BRING IT BACK!!!!!

Methinks you may have missed that boat, GF!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} BUT I'll get on me knees for ya! All for one ...One for all. You get 11 bucks...I get 11 bucks!! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

I feel a huge production run a comin' for the next DWP TTV (soon). Not an AR to be found this visit says this optimistic Dazzler. Get ready to part with some o those coins! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

I didnt get to see the presentation of the 24 hr. YPC, did you get to see the product? What does it look like or does it look the same and what is new about it? Thanks.

The improvements sound good. Look at the website. He added a cell turnover accelerator plus edelweiss-a very popular "new" ingredient- it is the base for Robin McGraw's skin care line

Thanks Chi, I just got a glance at the 'new' cream, doesnt look as rich, it's kinda whippy like or is that just my sight! I hope he has bonus size jars lined up for down the road, I see the YPC is shrinking to 1.7 oz. I was just thinking, he will probably be reformulating his 24 hr Wrinkle Balm next.

Yes, sadly it looks like they are reducing some of the sizes. The face rejen is 1.2 v the 1.7 supersized one that was in the TTV when the new formula was released several months ago. Glad they didn't mess with the shipping fee.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 2/20/2015 gokat said:
On 2/20/2015 gokat said:
On 2/20/2015 gokat said:

I feel a huge production run a comin' for the next DWP TTV (soon). Not an AR to be found this visit says this optimistic Dazzler. Get ready to part with some o those coins! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Yep, I noticed that Age Reset was not listed so hopefully in March!

Respected Contributor

Yes, pounding my fists on the table, bring back the Dec DWP TTV, I didnt need 2 but now I am kicking myself. {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Respected Contributor

On 2/20/2015 gokat said:

Hyaluroic Acid stepped up to 4th place in the deck, SG. Hasn't shown the inside of the jar.Smile

Oh OK, H A and I just saw on the D for Dapper! thread, Chi said that there is Edelwiess.

Do you remember Shelley from Ice Elements (HSN) was big on Edelwiess in their products. Thanks GK!

I dont really see anything that I need this visit, no AR to get a back up, so I will just keep my eye out to see if I can catch any possible OTOs.

Eeek, I am seeing Alison hold the YPC , it does look a little bit whippier? to me, did you see that. Well if I wasnt a DWP gal I might even like that cream, def looks lighter fluffier, not quite as rich.

I still think that is an awesome TTV tho...

Yes...Looks rather paled out to me. Sounds good though. I immediately thought of Shelley and her magic Edelweiss back a few years so it is not new. Really? Awesome? Nah. Smaller products, higher prices. We have a standing request with the Skinn Team for the perfect "eye" kit. Feeling lucky?!?{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Respected Contributor

I tell ya tho gokat and you know too, if DJ hadnt come out with the DWP products, I would still be using my SRs and I might have even been able to use the new 24 hr. cream formula. I loved the SRs alone for a couple years (before he brought out the DWP) and my skin started looking its best it ever had. Of course now I am hooked on the DWP, my skin is not dry so I can not layer the SRs and DWP. Ha, I am actually typing this for anyone else that may have more combo skin as to the Stem Regens being stand alone products, you dont need anything over them, I didnt. Cuz you already know this lol!!

I have a back up 4 oz'er YPC stashed for hubby, he has an open jar and is going back and forth with the 24 hr WB this winter.

Respected Contributor

Oh yes, perfect eye kit! OTO!!

I hope someone is reading her from the offices of DJ Inc lol...

Respected Contributor

,On 2/20/2015 SeaGal said:

I tell ya tho gokat and you know too, if DJ hadnt come out with the DWP products, I would still be using my SRs and I might have even been able to use the new 24 hr. cream formula. I loved the SRs alone for a couple years (before he brought out the DWP) and my skin started looking its best it ever had. Of course now I am hooked on the DWP, my skin is not dry so I can not layer the SRs and DWP. Ha, I am actually typing this for anyone else that may have more combo skin as to the Stem Regens being stand alone products, you dont need anything over them, I didnt. Cuz you already know this lol!!

I have a back up 4 oz'er YPC stashed for hubby, he has an open jar and is going back and forth with the 24 hr WB this winter.

I still have three jars...one a biggie, unopened, but my spoiled bod is loving it just as much as me face did so it won't go to waste!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Yes, I used the original Collagenesis from its inception so I'm taking exception to the changes, I'm afraid. Like Dimitri cares.{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Time for a breather here so I'll bid you adieu. Parting is such sweet sorrow. Catch ya later...gater!!!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}