Honored Contributor

Re: CAN'T FIGURE OUT 1ST SKINN TTV................

On 2/20/2015 gokat said:
,On 2/20/2015 SeaGal said:

I tell ya tho gokat and you know too, if DJ hadnt come out with the DWP products, I would still be using my SRs and I might have even been able to use the new 24 hr. cream formula. I loved the SRs alone for a couple years (before he brought out the DWP) and my skin started looking its best it ever had. Of course now I am hooked on the DWP, my skin is not dry so I can not layer the SRs and DWP. Ha, I am actually typing this for anyone else that may have more combo skin as to the Stem Regens being stand alone products, you dont need anything over them, I didnt. Cuz you already know this lol!!

I have a back up 4 oz'er YPC stashed for hubby, he has an open jar and is going back and forth with the 24 hr WB this winter.

I still have three jars...one a biggie, unopened, but my spoiled bod is loving it just as much as me face did so it won't go to waste!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Yes, I used the original Collagenesis from its inception so I'm taking exception to the changes, I'm afraid. Like Dimitri cares.{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Time for a breather here so I'll bid you adieu. Parting is such sweet sorrow. Catch ya later...gater!!!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Hoping for a sneak peek of the makeup TTV. Sweet dreams gokat--you have much to do here tomorrow ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Have a nice nite gokat. You too Chi

Honored Contributor

On 2/20/2015 SeaGal said:

Have a nice nite gokat. You too Chi

You too SeaGal-catch up again tomorrow!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Hi everyone! I watched with you all last month and have been watching today. I have a question about a product in case any of you have tried it- have any of you tried the Bright Side Correcting Serum? I'm kicking myself as the 5 piece kit just sold out and I hadn't been watching at the time, the one with Dermapeel, the above serum, spot serum, orchid gel, and the Olive and Enzyme cleanser. There are a few other deals with the serum and I didn't really want the orchid gel and don't really need another cleanser at the moment, so I was hesitant because of that. I do want to try the Dermapeel though! I know the serum's in a kit with Vitamin C as well as a few others, so I'd love to hear if it worked for anyone. I have melasma around my eyes from being on the pill and really want to get rid of it! It makes coverage around my eyes an extra challenge as I have dark circles and thin skin under my eyes, so adding the melasma makes it look like I have a black eye when my circles are real bad! I'd love to hear if the correcting serum or even the spot serum worked for any of you. I may try Hylighten one of these days, though my circles are hereditary/allergies and asthma/lack of sleep due to chronic pain related, though perhaps Hylighten might help the melasma. Thank you for any feedback and hope you all had a good night, and those of you not feeling well feel better in the morning. Smile

Contributor

Quick question for you Skinn experts, do any of you have breakout issues from anything in the top value kit? The products look great, but I don't know if the new cream would be too rich for my skin. Thank you!

-txteacher

Regular Contributor

On 2/20/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 2/20/2015 F1wilder said:

It's TTV time!! I ordered 2 sets. Woohoo! Only downer is the expected delivery date is March 5th. I'm too spoiled with my Amazon Prime free 2-day shipping.

Let us know your experience with the new formulation of the 24 hour youth cream. Are you currently using 24 hour youth? I am anxiously awaiting the next DWP TTV with Age Reset.

No, I tried it but didn't love it. I currently use the Creme Reverse with a drop or so of the Lipid Infusion.

Edit: I should have added that I've ordered the new formulation and hope I will love it!

Regular Contributor

On 2/21/2015 Katmary said:

Hi everyone! I watched with you all last month and have been watching today. I have a question about a product in case any of you have tried it- have any of you tried the Bright Side Correcting Serum? I'm kicking myself as the 5 piece kit just sold out and I hadn't been watching at the time, the one with Dermapeel, the above serum, spot serum, orchid gel, and the Olive and Enzyme cleanser. There are a few other deals with the serum and I didn't really want the orchid gel and don't really need another cleanser at the moment, so I was hesitant because of that. I do want to try the Dermapeel though! I know the serum's in a kit with Vitamin C as well as a few others, so I'd love to hear if it worked for anyone. I have melasma around my eyes from being on the pill and really want to get rid of it! It makes coverage around my eyes an extra challenge as I have dark circles and thin skin under my eyes, so adding the melasma makes it look like I have a black eye when my circles are real bad! I'd love to hear if the correcting serum or even the spot serum worked for any of you. I may try Hylighten one of these days, though my circles are hereditary/allergies and asthma/lack of sleep due to chronic pain related, though perhaps Hylighten might help the melasma. Thank you for any feedback and hope you all had a good night, and those of you not feeling well feel better in the morning. Smile

Katmary, I suggest you keep checking back on that sold out kit. Sometimes a few sneak back in the system because of cancelled orders, payment problem, etc.

Honored Contributor

Good morning! OMGosh, I really was tired! I slept for 9 hours and then did not want to get up!

I nee to make a run to the post office and then will be home for the day. I'm going to miss the 11 am show so hopefully, he will just talk about the TTV. I'm not getting it. I'm about maxed out on layers of skincare right now & I do not want to stock up.

Respected Contributor

On 2/21/2015 willdob3 said:

Good morning! OMGosh, I really was tired! I slept for 9 hours and then did not want to get up!

I nee to make a run to the post office and then will be home for the day. I'm going to miss the 11 am show so hopefully, he will just talk about the TTV. I'm not getting it. I'm about maxed out on layers of skincare right now & I do not want to stock up.

He's showing some other things in the second hour, but you already scooped the deal of the weekend on the fly last night! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Enjoy the shows!

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

On 2/21/2015 txteacher said:

Quick question for you Skinn experts, do any of you have breakout issues from anything in the top value kit? The products look great, but I don't know if the new cream would be too rich for my skin. Thank you!

-txteacher

I don't have any problem with the old Collagenesis cream. Since the new one just came out, no one's used it so I don't know about it. I can't use the Elite Stem Rejen. I could use the old ones but the new ones break me out. I think it's the algae he added. I do seem to be in the minority though so you may be fine with them. Like with most skin care, you have to try it and see.