Honored Contributor

CAN NO LONGER WATCH BEAUTY IQ ON COMPUTER

Yet another glitch in the Q system. Where it says Shop QVC TV Live and drops down to Q, Q2, and Beauty IQ. I used to be able to click on Beauty IQ and watch live programming (cable co. doesn’t carry channel). Now the page jumps all over and no matter which Q channel you choose, it can’t be locked in long enough to watch....only the list of recent products shown.

Oh well. IT has another issue to tackle.

Honored Contributor

Re: CAN NO LONGER WATCH BEAUTY IQ ON COMPUTER

@Shanuswrote:

Yet another glitch in the Q system. Where it says Shop QVC TV Live and drops down to Q, Q2, and Beauty IQ. I used to be able to click on Beauty IQ and watch live programming (cable co. doesn’t carry channel). Now the page jumps all over and no matter which Q channel you choose, it can’t be locked in long enough to watch....only the list of recent products shown.

Oh well. IT has another issue to tackle.

Unbelievable!!

Honored Contributor

Anyone else notice this?

Honored Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

Anyone else notice this?

@ShanusOnce I found where they put the watch live option on the home page, I was able to watch Beauty IQ.

Honored Contributor

@Peckywrote:

@Shanuswrote:

Anyone else notice this?

@ShanusOnce I found where they put the watch live option on the home page, I was able to watch Beauty IQ.

@Pecky  Will Q ever settle on a format so I can find what I’m looking for just once?

Honored Contributor

I can watch the Beauty IQ live programming also.  No problems on my iPad, for a change!

Respected Contributor

I can't view anything on my laptop since they changed the format. There is no drop down box to view Items on Air, Recently Aired, QVC2, etc. The top of my homepage has the Q logo and shopping cart. That's it nothing. Nada!