Honored Contributor

Re: CAN ANYONE HELP, HOW DO I APPLY COLD PLASMA SUB-D?

lyn in MI, So good to see you as always!

24 Hime paw salute to you and yours! {{{{{wave}}}}}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

On 3/25/2015 Drythe said:

lyn in MI, So good to see you as always!

24 Hime paw salute to you and yours! {{{{{wave}}}}}

G'Morning, Drythe!! Great to "see" you as well! My furbabies send warm wishes to yours!
 photo be9ab8bb.gif
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor

On 3/25/2015 CWS22 said:

Hi Lyn. So I was just curious how you got the new Isomers eye products already? Aren't they just launching tomorrow or Friday on evine?

G'Morning, CWS22. It's been available from Evine.com since mid-month. I ordered from them on the 17th and received my order on the 21st.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor

On 3/25/2015 wackers said:

A big hello to Lyn for me as well. I do hope you and DH are doing well. Do you find the cleanses noticeably beneficial? I have wondered about them and have some issues right now that might benefit from trying one.

Hello, wackers!! Hubby and I are doing well, thank you. Dr. Junger's Clean Cleanse has been my cleanse of choice since I took his first Cleanse Course when he offered it through Entheos Academy back in 2012. He has held a class every year since then. I have both of his Clean Cleanse books (Clean & Gut) as well as Clean Eats, but you can find a wealth of information online at the Clean website. This is the first year I will have done his Gut Cleanse. In the past I've done an annual Clean Cleanse and I've also done his Refresh Cleanse (now named 7 Day Cleanse).

ETA: here is the link to the Clean web site... http://www.cleanprogram.com
And the link to the Blog...http://blog.cleanprogram.com
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Super Contributor

On 3/26/2015 lyn in MI said:
On 3/25/2015 CWS22 said:

Hi Lyn. So I was just curious how you got the new Isomers eye products already? Aren't they just launching tomorrow or Friday on evine?

G'Morning, CWS22. It's been available from Evine.com since mid-month. I ordered from them on the 17th and received my order on the 21st.

Oh ok. Well I look forward to hearing your feedback on them.