Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35  Excellent choice, lol!!!

Honored Contributor

I'm glad I ordered it before it aired as they really didn't get a chance to show it.  I am hoping the eye shadows are not all glittery.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 Trish isn't a glittery person. There might be a satin finish  but nothing with glitter/sparkle, etc. Matte and satin are her go-to's.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Same here. What the heck?! Thank you, @Shanus!!

Well, I ordered three items at a great price. The holiday planner sold out at Nordstrom (they only had 10 for the whole country) the day triple points went into effect. I preferred the Nordstrom configuration but the HSN one has some nice items that I'll use; in fact, she combined the content's of 3 holiday planners to create this one (I recognize the contents from other "exclusive" sites). The planner is gorgeous, btw. Thrilled to get it.

My glosses will arrive after Jan. 1; no issue with that. I use them year round so I have a few open now.

The little face set is a good one. I ordered the grey suede collection with the brushes and this compact will fit that pouch so I can bring either one depending on my makeup of the day.

THAN YOU SHANUS for letting us know about this. I was waiting for an alert as I knew she was coming to HSN in December but never received one. I would have missed out on these three items so again, thank you!

@SahmIam  You’re welcome for the info that she’d be on air. Disappointed also that no email was received ...after all I purchased during Trish appearances! Purchased the lip glosses, the 2 liner set & the powder brush (had the others in the set w/ quilted case), so passed that up. Missed out on the grey/black planner...sold out in minutes!

I’m finding that not many new items/colors coming out in her line often enough and those I love get discontinued. Her counter space at my Nordstrom is smaller...uh oh!

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@VaBelle35 Trish isn't a glittery person. There might be a satin finish  but nothing with glitter/sparkle, etc. Matte and satin are her go-to's.

Thanks @SahmIam  Is saw some reviews of some of her shadows that said they did but you couldn't tell on tv.  The description on Trish's website doesn't really talk about the sheen at all.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I wonder if this was an extra visit, similar to Andrew Lessman's visit.  These were unscheduled and also didn't follow the usual notification format.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

Well, I ordered three items at a great price. The holiday planner sold out at Nordstrom (they only had 10 for the whole country) the day triple points went into effect. I preferred the Nordstrom configuration but the HSN one has some nice items that I'll use; in fact, she combined the content's of 3 holiday planners to create this one (I recognize the contents from other "exclusive" sites). The planner is gorgeous, btw. Thrilled to get it.

My glosses will arrive after Jan. 1; no issue with that. I use them year round so I have a few open now.

The little face set is a good one. I ordered the grey suede collection with the brushes and this compact will fit that pouch so I can bring either one depending on my makeup of the day.

THAN YOU SHANUS for letting us know about this. I was waiting for an alert as I knew she was coming to HSN in December but never received one. I would have missed out on these three items so again, thank you!

@SahmIam  You’re welcome for the info that she’d be on air. Disappointed also that no email was received ...after all I purchased during Trish appearances! Purchased the lip glosses, the 2 liner set & the powder brush (had the others in the set w/ quilted case), so passed that up. Missed out on the grey/black planner...sold out in minutes!

I’m finding that not many new items/colors coming out in her line often enough and those I love get discontinued. Her counter space at my Nordstrom is smaller...uh oh!

@Shanus  I SO hear you on the favorites getting discontinued. Her long-time employees have told me enough stories that I realize Trish is going to do HER thing and that's that. She updates because of ingredients, the look of the season (and future seasons) of how makeup is going as well as shades. She believes that if she doesn't, then the line can become dated and so will those who use her makeup (think of the look of the 60's, the 70's, the 80's and the colors that were used....I see her point). She also thinks that NO ONE needs 24 lipsticks. Actually, you only need 2 with a gloss or two and you're done. Why offer more than is really necessary? I kinda like that approach, to be honest.

I was told a long time ago that counter size is based on sales for the store as is location of the counter. Some lines will only set up if they get a specific spot on the floor (Estee Lauder, for example). I wouldn't worry about her counter being small; so much of her profit comes from HSN now but overseas, it's a entirely different story. For example, you can buy her planners in leather and have them monogrammed at Selfridges. I want to know why we can't have that here, you know?

Honored Contributor

I got my holiday planner but I'm sending it back.  It's not a good value for me as the only pieces I can really use and need are the BB, Eye Lift and Eye Base, which total $175.

I'm glad I got to try the eye shadows as I will definitely be getting some of those.

I went to Blue Mercury today to make sure I was using the right BB and Eye Base shade (I was) and bought more of those 2 plus the Eye Lift.

I think I'm more of a candidate for "build your own" planner.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@Shanus  I SO hear you on the favorites getting discontinued. Her long-time employees have told me enough stories that I realize Trish is going to do HER thing and that's that. She updates because of ingredients, the look of the season (and future seasons) of how makeup is going as well as shades. She believes that if she doesn't, then the line can become dated and so will those who use her makeup (think of the look of the 60's, the 70's, the 80's and the colors that were used....I see her point). She also thinks that NO ONE needs 24 lipsticks. Actually, you only need 2 with a gloss or two and you're done. Why offer more than is really necessary? I kinda like that approach, to be honest.

I was told a long time ago that counter size is based on sales for the store as is location of the counter. Some lines will only set up if they get a specific spot on the floor (Estee Lauder, for example). I wouldn't worry about her counter being small; so much of her profit comes from HSN now but overseas, it's a entirely different story. For example, you can buy her planners in leather and have them monogrammed at Selfridges. I want to know why we can't have that here, you know?

@SahmIam. They have better jewelry on QVC UK and we can’t order from there, either. Different countries, different markets, different spending habits....Supply and demand. 

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35  So sorry it didn't work out for you. Trish is having 20% off her basics, so the items you bought are on sale via her site.