Honored Contributor

Re: CAJ Shampoo & Cond- WOW- Thank You Posters for the Rec!

[ Edited ]

@spot555 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Glad you love it, @spot555.  I do too!  A tiny bit goes a long way so those cans will last a long time.

Hi Jean....I remember your name in the original thread I was referring to. You're probably the enabler who got me to take the plunge, lol. If so, I'm grateful. Fine hair can be so difficult & frustrating. This poo & cond has helped SO much.  Heart

@spot555  Hey, we Golden Retriever moms have to look out for each other, right?  Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@goldenretriever  Hey, we Golden Retriever moms have to look out for each other, right?  Woman Wink

Aww, that made me smile. Goldens are the absolute best!  Heart

Respected Contributor

@aprilskies wrote:

Ugh, I so want to try this.  I am having such hair issues. I have so much shampoo already though.  I have to consider giving some away if I do take the plunge.  I really need a miracle shampoo. 

You're like me. I kept searching for something that worked (for years), & pretty much gave up. I also have WAY too much shampoo & cond in my closet.

Just try this....you can always return it. It's completely different than anything else I've tried. You only use the smallest amount (I use 1 pump of shampoo for my long, fine hair). It's super-rich, & a little goes a very long way. Heart

Respected Contributor

@Aliza Mae wrote:

I totally agree! I love this shampoo and conditioner! I tried Wen more than once over the years, and hated it. Caj is sulphate free, gets my hair squeaky clean. It's shiny like when I was young. You only need a tiny bit to lather up, and a tiny bit of conditioner. I flat iron after blow drying, and ohhhh the shine. I've been getting so many compliments too! 

WEN didn't work for me, either (& I kept trying different formulas). The CAJ is perfection.  Heart

Respected Contributor

@spot555 wrote:

@aprilskies wrote:

Ugh, I so want to try this.  I am having such hair issues. I have so much shampoo already though.  I have to consider giving some away if I do take the plunge.  I really need a miracle shampoo. 

You're like me. I kept searching for something that worked (for years), & pretty much gave up. I also have WAY too much shampoo & cond in my closet.

Just try this....you can always return it. It's completely different than anything else I've tried. You only use the smallest amount (I use 1 pump of shampoo for my long, fine hair). It's super-rich, & a little goes a very long way. Heart

Thanks, @spot555, I ordered it yesterday night because I am attempting to make July a no buy month for skincare/haircare/mu.  I almost cancelled this morning but didnt. Yes, that is what I figured, I will just send it back if I dont like it.  It is worth being out the cost to try it.  I keep hoping the next shampoo will be it. LOL.  I can do without everything else but hair can be just devastating, so I keep trying, especially lately.

I also got my order from beauty brands yesterday.  I am now rolling in haircare, if I wasnt already.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Respected Contributor

Aprilskies  Heart

Let us know what you think. I experimented with using the shampoo & conditioner & found what's best for my hair. I don't need to use as much as quoted on the bottles. I massage the shampoo into my hair really well, then let it sit for another minute. I only put the conditioner on my ends, & don't need much at all for my long, fine hair. Every time I use the CAJ, my hair looks more healthy.

Btw, I was hooked after the very first time I used it. There's much less hair in my brush, & I have new little hairs coming in around my hairline (I assume because it's really cleaning the folicles, & the ingredients are gentle on my scalp). It's so nice to have a balanced scalp that doesn't feel hot after shampooing!

Respected Contributor

@spot555 wrote:

Aprilskies  Heart

Let us know what you think. I experimented with using the shampoo & conditioner & found what's best for my hair. I don't need to use as much as quoted on the bottles. I massage the shampoo into my hair really well, then let it sit for another minute. I only put the conditioner on my ends, & don't need much at all for my long, fine hair. Every time I use the CAJ, my hair looks more healthy.

Btw, I was hooked after the very first time I used it. There's much less hair in my brush, & I have new little hairs coming in around my hairline (I assume because it's really cleaning the folicles, & the ingredients are gentle on my scalp). It's so nice to have a balanced scalp that doesn't feel hot after shampooing!

I will definitely let you know. I cant wait to try it.  I hope I experience the same as you.

Respected Contributor

I ordered mine this morning! Can't wait to try it.
Trusted Contributor

I use Wen and love it, but have heard a lot of wonderful things abour CAJ also. I am going to give it a try....Thanks for the info. Smiley Very Happy

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

BARBIE-  Smiley Happy

Please update us & let us know your results. I know we all have different hair issues/types, but this brand seems pretty univeral (how rare is that?)

Heart