Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenitywrote:

Arrived early today! Immediately! Tested. So glad ordered medium. Normally would wear light in CC cream. Check✔ shade match! One pump all that is needed. I used fingers application blends effortlessly without the brush, check.✔

CC cream didn't like felt thick and drying on my dry skin. Bye Bye the complete opposite. You have to understand extremely dry skin, This feels like I'm wearing nothing!  Pleased, Share more in the future. First impression. ☺

Just wondering...someone was crazy over the Wander stick foundation and I thought it was you. If so, was wondering what changed your mind? I had given it a try based on whoever it was saying how great it was but it didn't work for me, too cakey. Might try this new bye bye one when I finish what I'm using now. Have been giving Bare Minerals original a try and liking it a lot.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bye Bye Foundation

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirlwrote:

@Sweet_Serenitywrote:

Arrived early today! Immediately! Tested. So glad ordered medium. Normally would wear light in CC cream. Check✔ shade match! One pump all that is needed. I used fingers application blends effortlessly without the brush, check.✔

CC cream didn't like felt thick and drying on my dry skin. Bye Bye the complete opposite. You have to understand extremely dry skin, This feels like I'm wearing nothing!  Pleased, Share more in the future. First impression. ☺

Just wondering...someone was crazy over the Wander stick foundation and I thought it was you. If so, was wondering what changed your mind? I had given it a try based on whoever it was saying how great it was but it didn't work for me, too cakey. Might try this new bye bye one when I finish what I'm using now. Have been giving Bare Minerals original a try and liking it a lot.

Never tried the Wander Stick. The Wander Powder is what i tried. My skin since last year dramatically changed. Extremely dry! Went back to Olay Regenerist FF. Today happy to share feel hopeful. By the way,  Never would blame product. For my sensitive issues. Finding what works takes time. ☺

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bye Bye Foundation

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenitywrote:

@shaggygirlwrote:

@Sweet_Serenitywrote:

Never tried the Wander Stick. The Wander Powder is what i tried. My skin since last year dramatically changed. Extremely dry! Went back to Olay Regenerist FF. Today happy to share feel hopeful. By the way,  Never would blame product. For my sensitive issues. Finding what works takes time. ☺

Oops, that's what I meant, the Wander Powder is what I tried in that brand but still think because of your comments. It was orangy on me. It was the Tarte brand stick foundation I tried based on someone loving it. I try so many things in the hopes of hitting on one I absolutely love love love that I got them mixed up! I also use Olay moisturizer but just recently switched to the one called Revitalift, it seems more moisturizing to me than the other Olay one in the dark container, the full  name of which escapes me at the moment. Trying this one because it seemed to me they changed the formula of the other one and it didn't feel the same, it wasn't as creamy and moisturizing as it had been for years.

Regenerist, that's the other one I couldn't remember there for a moment that it seemed to me had a formula change.