Regular Contributor

By Terry Hyaluronic Eye Primer.....anyone tried?

In my never ending quest to find a tinted all-around the eye primer (for lids and undereye area), I have tried everything from Laura Geller, Benefit, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Nars, Urban Decay, and counteless others from high end to drugstore. Too many to list. I came across this By Terry primer that has color and comes in 3 shades plus it can be used all around the eye. Since I can only buy it online and it's pricey, I'd like to hear more about it. Sounds like it might be good for older, wrinkled eyes. I ususally don't wear eye shadow but I'd like one product I can use top and bottom to even out the disclorations, maybe cover the dark undereye area a bit (I'm not expecting miracles!), and not have it CREASE, which is my biggest problem with 100% of the primers I've used.

Please share if you've tried this, and what shade you used. Thanks!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: By Terry Hyaluronic Eye Primer.....anyone tried?

I use Urban Decay Primer Potion daily. I've tried all the rest and have settled on this brand because it works the best for me. I use my primer all around my eyes. Why are their some that say you shouldn't? I actually use mine up over my eyebrow area then I'm sure my eyebrow pencil will stay all day without smearing. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I can't use anything with HA. It's too drying on my skin and makes it look more wrinkly.

Respected Contributor

I use the By Terry Hyalouronic Eye Primer in neutral. Each time I try something else I go back to this one. I have wrinkled lids and this does seem to soften the wrinkles. It is a great base for eyeshadow or on a plain lid. I would not be without this product.

Regular Contributor

Jewel22: Thank you! Is the shade Neutral a light/medium? Is it very yellow based? The online swatches are so bad. Also, if you don't mind answering another question, do you use it under the eyes? I saw a video where the product was being used 360 degrees around the eye. I've given up on concealers totally covering my dark undereye circles, but if I can use this all around the eye to somewhat cover darkness, that'd be great! Thank you!

Respected Contributor

I am very fair, but my lids are darker, almost like they are stained. The 2neutral is light beige with a drop (a tiny drop of orange). Orange cancels out the dark color. I do not use under my eye, although every time I buy it the sales person tells me to use it underneath. If you want a really good concealer try Cle de Peau. It is expensive but lasts about a year and a half. Good Luck!

Respected Contributor

I noticed that Nordstrom carries this product. They take returns. I would call customer service and make sure because it is sold by Space NK out of Nordstrom, and Space NK does not take returns for used products.