Esteemed Contributor

Re: Buy your pink nail polish and beauty NOW. Once BARBIE comes out, they will be gone.

@Mindy D 

Valentino Born in Roma launched in 2019, and Versace Bright Crystal launched in 2006, Bright Crystal Absolu in 2013.  Pink has been around forever.

Versace Fragrances Bright Crystal

Isaac Mizrahi also launched a pink fragrance in 2012

And before that, starting in 2009, Isaac Mizrahi's QVC logo has been predominantly pink

QVC Celebrates the Launch of Isaac Mizrahi Live!

We've always had pink!

Respected Contributor

Re: Buy your pink nail polish and beauty NOW. Once BARBIE comes out, they will be gone.

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D  One of my favorite colors is pink Smiley Very Happy!  I wear pink lipstick everyday, i have an assortment of pink purses, shoes, blouses, blushes and nail polishes at the ready for the forseeable pink shortage after this Barbie movie premiers! I hope that brands partner with the Barbie movie- wouldn't it be fun to have some OPI Barbie nail colors or Barbie makeup for grownups? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't do pink nails or lips.    Well, not since I was 14 anyway.  I've been seeing a lot of Pepto Bismol pink in anticipation of the movie.

Esteemed Contributor

Pink lips and nails, yes!  I picked up Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Silver City Pink. Always a fave of mine. Topped with Nars  lip balm in O today.

No pink in the wardrobe but I do recall a certain pink nightie.....hmmmm  inexpensive but worth it.  😉

Honored Contributor

Well, fuchsia IS one of the Pantone colors of the year! 

I have a warm complexion and pink is NOT my color! The only place I wear pink is on my fingers and toes. Right now I'm wearing Weekend Cheers by Londontown, described as a coral pink, on my fingernails, and OPI I Quit My Day Job, described as a bubblegum pink crème on my toes.

IMG_2400.jpeg

IMG_2405.jpeg

I did have a pink and white bedroom growing up!

HOWEVER, DD is everything pink, and with her fair, cool complexion she looks great in it! She has a lot of pink, in both fashion and makeup!   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

"KBShimmer Pink Or Swim Nail Polish- 0.5 oz Full Sized Bottle" 

(Amz  $11 + $4 S&H)

(163 Feedback;   4.3 of 5 Rating)   

(5 star = 72%) 

pic--KBShimmer--Pink-Or-Swim-Nail-Polish.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife 

I love that! My favorite color for as long as I can remember has been purple. I even used to root for the Minnesota Vikings because their uniform was purple. Pink and all shades of blue just fell into place. No warm tones for me. My home is a Texas ranch house through and through until you walk into the master bedroom and ensuite. It looks like you stepped into another house

💜💕💙

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dreams & Co  - 2 piece Lounge Set  (PINK)

(OneStopPlus.  $60$40) (1857 Reviews)

OneStepPlus--2-pc-Lounge-Set--PINK.jpg

Honored Contributor

I went to three different nail salons today to get my fingers painted pink. Had nothing to do with the Barbie movie. Everybody was super busy. This was what I was going for.

1000003868.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07

We're twins!