Esteemed Contributor

has anyone ever used this shampoo or know the ingredients.  Would love to hear your opinions in this shampoo.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Bumble and Bumble Shampoo

@Teddixat    Bumble and Bumble has some very good products but not everything.  You more or less have to judge for yourself when it comes to shampoo but I suggest you look at their website to get ingredient and reviews.  I have used a few of B&B's products that I liked.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

B&B shampoos never worked well for me. There are so many other better choices out there.

Honored Contributor

My hair felt like straw afterwards. Not worth the money

Valued Contributor

Definitely some B&b products are  hit or miss depending on your hair type. The two I like best so far are the Gentle Shampoo and the Color Minded Shampo&Conditioner. I also  have gotten samples from my salon to test out.  I tend to like their styling products better.  

Esteemed Contributor

thank you everyone for your input.  Much appreciated.  I Loved Tweak'd at first but then my scalp became very itchy.  Never had itchy scalp from any shampoo before.  I needed a change from Wen but I may go back.  Never had problems with wenafter using it for years 

Trusted Contributor

My salon sells Bumble and Bumble.  I use the "Sunday Shampoo" (I think that's the name) as a clarifying shampoo once a week.  Pleased with it and it was recommended by my stylist.

Honored Contributor

I used to use B&B hydrating shampoo and conditioner. Many styling products had/have silicones in them which do not agree with my hair. They also felt heavier and more hold (gels and mousses) than I needed or preferred.

Trusted Contributor

I have read sever places that it is not a very good quality product.