Trusted Contributor

Bumble & Bumble Invisible Dry Shampoo Mist

Tried this B&B Dry Shampoo Mist and I really like it.  I have tried lots of dry shampoos and no matter how little product I used and how much I brushed my hair, it always looked powdery.  Did not like the way hair and scalp felt with powders. 

This Bumble & Bumble product is a mist and no powder residue.  After using it, found that my hair looked clean and fresh and no unpleasant scalp feeling.  Think I got a winner for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bumble & Bumble Invisible Dry Shampoo Mist

@naturalfan 

Thanks for your review...I had it in my WL, but the review posted said the frangrance was too strong.

Did you find that?

Trusted Contributor

You know, I have sinus problems and through the years, my sense of smell has diminshed.   I just sprayed some on my hand to answer your question, and I did not smell anything too strong.  But then again, I do not have a sensitive sense of smell.  Anyway, I liked the way the product worked on my hair.

Esteemed Contributor

Bumble & Bumble products are amazing.....I just wish they were not so expensive. I still use them, but I have to think hard before trying a new B & B product, given their price.