Respected Contributor

Re: Buf-Puf: Old School But Helping Smooth Chin

[ Edited ]
Fabby, I am posting from my iPad so am not sure how this will format when I hit Post.

Anyway, I wet the Buf-Puf and put some cleanser on it and smooth it gently around in slow circles for a minute. I only do my chin. My cleanser is mildly exfoliating so the rest of my face Is not a problem.

ETA: There is no Quote function for the iPad yet.
Esteemed Contributor

The Clarisonic routine was getting old so I got a generic Buf-Puf at the grocery and it just went all flat and lost its roughness after one use.  I guess I need to look for the real dea.

Respected Contributor

I got my 1st Buf-Puf what, 20+  years ago?  I now use the little square disposable ones.  They already have the cleanser on them,  Use and toss.  I get mine at walmart.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@Lenij1020 wrote:

I've been using a body Buf Puf for years in the shower. It saves me buying expensive body scrubs and saves a step too. I get them at Drugstore.com. Love them.

ME, TOO! Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
New Contributor

What are they called/brand, Mistic?