Esteemed Contributor
Can anyone recommend a dark brown eyeliner? Every time I find one it is just too light brown. I like brown as it is not too harsh for the day time.
Trusted Contributor

Jordana Easy Liner (automatic retractable type) - Coffee Bean,

Jordana 12 Hr Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil (need to sharpen type) - Espresso Last both $2 to $3 range.

Wet n Wild Megalast Retractable Eyeliner - Dark Brown $2 or $3

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Respected Contributor

lately even though I do have some liners(pencils) I really like I have been using a brown shadow since I can put that on either dry or wet. Wet lasts a lot longer but it does last pretty well anyway since I use my $1 ELF lid primer in sheer. Only takes a tiny bit and let it totally dry. If you have a brown shadow you really like, give this a try. I use the side of a concealer brush.

Honored Contributor

Jordana also has one of the felt marker type in a dark brown.

MFitz - what kind of liner do you like to apply - pencil, gel, liquid? IT Cosmetics has a gel-cream liner (think the line is called Liner Love) and there's a color called espresso that's a very dark brown.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/5/2015 MrsSweetieBear said:

Jordana Easy Liner (automatic retractable type) - Coffee Bean,

Jordana 12 Hr Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil (need to sharpen type) - Espresso Last both $2 to $3 range.

Wet n Wild Megalast Retractable Eyeliner - Dark Brown $2 or $3

I agree with the Jordana 12 Hr Made to Last. The Espresso is very dark and has good staying power (I use primer underneath).

Frequent Contributor

Ulta brand makes Expresso, which is a very dark brown. I love their twist up liners, but they also make many other types! You can't beat the price on these either!

Bare Minerals makes an Expresso twist up, which is similar to Ulta brand, but much more money!

Trusted Contributor

I really like Clinique's Black Honey

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Valued Contributor

Too Faced Cosmetics makes an Espresso Brown and also a lighter brown. I have the lighter but just ordered the Espresso.

Honored Contributor

Clinique Cream Shaper in Chocolate Luster is a beautiful deep brown shade. It has an iridescent quality that's subtle and very flattering.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

MAC dipdown brown, have bought this many many times, its a dark brown gel and it stays on all day. The IT cosmetics gel liner in brown is dark too. Hands down dipdown though.