Honored Contributor

Re: Brooke Shields And Eyebrow Line

[ Edited ]

What a freaking drama queen. NEVER did I purchase the Brooke S pencil in order to have brows like her. I bought it due to the COLOR of the pencil; she has dark brown brows, so...dark brown color brow pencil. 

My opinion: by going after not only CT but also ALL the retailers that CARRY CT, she is after nothing but money. Pure greed. She is also guaranteeing that NONE of these retailers will EVER carry her products. So, if her line fails at QVC (and it will because how many crash and burn here), she has shot herself in the foot for any retailer to save her butt. Not to mention, NO OTHER ACTRESS OR MODEL has pulled this stunt with CT. Says quite a bit about them vs Brooke Sheilds.

She's grasping at anything to make money because she isn't in demand. I always wondered why she wasn't acting or doing something in the big league of retailers vs QVC. Perhaps her "I'm little miss somebody/miss greedy" is  why...attitude perhaps? I'm starting to see Brooke Shields in a very different and ugly light.

Wow.

Edited to add: @TY   Thank you for posting the link. : )