Honored Contributor

For as long as I've worn makeup, I've had bangs..excuse me, "fringe".  They are about 75% full.  They basically start at a point at the front of my head and are longer on the outsides.  My question is...do I need to bronze my forehead since my bangs are down past my eyebrows and 75% full?  I don't now but wondering if I should or would it even show enough to notice?  Thanks!

Why Curtain Bangs Are the Season's Biggest Staple - Bangstyle - House of  Hair Inspiration

Ultra-Flattering Curtain Bangs for Everyone and Every Hair Type - Hidden  Crown Hair Extensions

women bobs cheap online

Types Of Bangs Haircut Styles That Are Trendy For 2019

Amazon.com : BOGSEA Bangs Hair Clip in Bangs Real Human Hair Wispy Bangs  Fringe with Temples Hairpieces for Women Clip on Air Bangs Flat Neat Bangs  Hair Extension for Daily Wear (Wispy

Respected Contributor
I wear a side part and sweep my bangs to the side. I only bronze the side by part.
Respected Contributor

@monicakm I don't think so. That's the reason I love fringe (bangs). They cover a multitude of problems, wrinkles, thinning eyebrows, age spots, so I don't think the bronze would show through them.

Honored Contributor

I can only do a side part due to a natural part.  I only put a little in the area of my part because that would be where I would naturally get some sun.  

Respected Contributor

Do your bangs stay in place at all times, or does wind move them away from your forehead?  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

I don't bronze my forehead and have bangs

Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft 

Good question.  I'm not an outdoorsy person and don't live in a windy part of the country so I'd say they pretty much stay in one place but they don't tend to have any product on them.  Sometimes I'll put a little styling "wax" on them for a pieced look.  I guess it couldn't hurt to do a quick, light dusting of bronzer across the forehead.  But, I don't have a large forehead so I guess I'll just leave well enough alone.  Thanks all!

Honored Contributor

When were bangs renamed fringe?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

If you have oily skin....it could promote acne.....(speaking from experience.)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

Different name/different continents but American fashion has been using the European term for a few years (that I know of).