Trusted Contributor

I admit I went the less expensive route and bought one from NYX...it is horrible, drags, slips the whole nine yards.

So, I bought one from Mally, just as bad.

ARE there any good ones out there?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Bronze Waterproof Eyeliner

Crazy as this sounds, Avon has some great eye pencils, and I have tried so many different lines, skinn, mally tarte and the list goes on.

Honored Contributor

You might check Urban Decay. Their 24/7 pencils come in a huge array of shades and glide quite easily. Although some say differently, I find them to be so waterproof that I actually have a hard time removing them, although not now thanks to my new oil cleanser.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Tarte gel liner in bronze. Love it! It's in a pot, and I use the Sonia Kashuk (at Target) bent eye liner brush with it. I love that brush so much, I probably have 8 of them, so I always have a few clean ones. Smiley Wink HTH!
Respected Contributor

I have an IT cosmetics in bronze, it is very nice.

Frequent Contributor

Bobbi Brown and MAC both have bronze gel eyeliners. MAC would likely have a pencil, too. If you are married to pencil liner, some people use a pencil to pick up gel or cream liner and line that way, using the pencil as their brush. For drugstore, you could check Jordana and Rimmel and see what they have in pencils. I think Maybelline has a Color Tattoo eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze, you could look at that and see if it might work as a liner. There are probably a billion powder eyeshadows that you could use wet that would work, and Laura Geller has an Eye Rimz in a bronze color.

If you are in Canada or have friends/relatives here that could mail to you, there is a company called Annabelle, and they make wonderful pencil liners. Their bronze is very good.

Edited to add: There are also dozens of mineral make up companies that make bronze eyeshadows. You can use a make up setting spray as a mixing medium with them or powder eyeshadows to make them waterproof, and you can also use eyeshadow primer on your upper and/or lower lashline to increase longevity.

CeeCee

Regular Contributor

Hey, Quinny.

Physicians Formula has the best bronze eyeliner...it comes in a set of 3, with a brown and black. you can use them on the rim, they are waterproof, hypoallergenic, paraben free, safe for contacts. And they are only like $12...for all 3.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

On 1/28/2015 chucky said:

Hey, Quinny.

Physicians Formula has the best bronze eyeliner...it comes in a set of 3, with a brown and black. you can use them on the rim, they are waterproof, hypoallergenic, paraben free, safe for contacts. And they are only like $12...for all 3.

Ooooo, those look nice!

CeeCee

Respected Contributor

I have a beautiful copper/bronze pot eyeliner by Napoleon Perdis. It never smudges. In fact, I applied at 7:30 a.m. and, I just checked before replying, still holding strong. Now, the Bobbi Brown mascara is a completely different story.

Valued Contributor

On 1/28/2015 FUTURE said: Tarte gel liner in bronze. Love it! It's in a pot, and I use the Sonia Kashuk (at Target) bent eye liner brush with it. I love that brush so much, I probably have 8 of them, so I always have a few clean ones. Smiley Wink HTH!
Thanks, FUTURE, this sounds great.Smiley Happy