Super Contributor

Bronze Goddess Collection Estee Lauder 2011 in the stores.

I bought nothing but will do my best to explain.

BG Soleil Fragrance Ltd Edition. - Citrus/Floral. Disappointing for me since I love BG EF so much. IMO, it is too strong and has that familiar EL scent of many of their fragrances - chemical like. It didn't even tempt me.

Shadow Palette - Very pretty, nicely pigmented. I have most of these shades and I'm at a saturation point with shadows. I did want it, but didn't want an impulse buy so after thinking about it, it was an easy pass for me. The Green was deep but reminds me of their cream shadow shade of last year. Bronze and gold very nice. Blue also nice if you wear those shades and the silver was light, not too showy. I think there is a pink too.

Glosses - Berry, Pink and Coral shades. I have very similar shades from EL and other brands. I thought the Pink (Sunburst Ltd. Ed.) was the best. EL glosses glide on and stay on nicely.

Lipstick - Tiramasu - old favorite, different packaging.

Starfish Blush - I have the BG blushes from last two years and this is similar. I thought it was more on the coral than pink side. It's very pretty and I didn't detect any major shimmer or I'll say shimmer factor was low. Nice buy for a first time BG blush collection buyer.

Shadow sticks - I liked the texture of these but didn't like the shades. I think if someone does and does not want to purchase the palette these are a nice buy. They appeared to last a long time on my hand and once again I thought shimmer factor was low-looked more of a frost to me.

Bronze Nail Polish - didn't like the last holiday formula so I am on a no buy EL polish policy. I do think the bronze shade was very nice though.

I think that's it. I do think the EL ladies will find this collection very nice. I just think I've reached my saturation point with make up.

Smiley Happy