Occasional Contributor

Broken Pumps, Missing Spray Pump...easy solution

In hopes that Chaz has people to read these boards (seems he does):

Please Chaz, provide a box of spray pumps, various sizes of conditioner pumps etc...to QVC to send replacements when broken. Customer Service claims they get these calls but can not do anything but have us send back product for replacement. This will not work for the seasonal scents when they are all gone (e.g., WVM I just tried to use today from my TSV auto-delivery plan).

Customer Service advised me to keep working pumps as back ups. I actually recruit new WEN customers by giving friends partial 16 oz bottles with pump as a sample. Thus I have given away all my 16 oz pumps. The March Auto-delivery is too early to send out to me.

The second suggestion was to just dump the conditioner out in my hand, okay but awkward and does not really make for an easy cleansing.

My treatment spray mist pump was also missing, but I will salvage from another bottle.

Expensive product deserves good customer service. Help the Q take care of customers, please. Thanks for reading.

I will wait until March now to use the WVM conditioner, hope the 16 oz pump works in that shipment!