Occasional Contributor

Re: Bring Back Summer Mango, Winter Vanilla Mint and Spring Gardenia Green Tea

On 5/10/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

Girls ..... the only thing you can do is STOCKPILE your favorites. I am running low on the Mango Coconut .... but I have enough Winter Vanilla Mint to last me about another two years.

(I should say, I must have 10 different bottles lined up in my shower and rotate them to make them all last longer)

I have every scent and rotate them too, but my daughter and I really miss the Winter Vanilla Mint. Since you have so many...can we talk? LOL

Mr. Dean, please...please...please make an allowance and bring back all the old scents...or for a one time special please.

Occasional Contributor

On 5/10/2014 Katt213 said:

ITA! Winter Vanilla Mint is my all time favorite. I think the older seasonals not only smelled better, but made my hair look better. I'm afraid to use what little I have left of WVM and FGP.

I totally agree with you about the old Seasonal scents smelling better and making the hair look better compared to the new ones.

Please bring the old Seasonal scents back.

Respected Contributor

If you really like a scent you can sometimes find them on ebay. Although, you may have to pay a higher cost since they are so scarce.

Honored Contributor

His summer's seasonal is peach. I CAN'T WAIT!!
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

I'm sure he will---with the exception of the Spring Gardenia, those are my faves, too. And I constantly ask for the seasonal scents in the styling products! Who wants to smell like Vanilla Mint with Fig overtones? Not me!

Super Contributor

For me it's the Summer Mango Coconut. I wish it would be available in the gallon size. I did stockpile but will run out within two years. I do try to rotate with other scents but cherish my SMC. Chaz please bring back the old seasonal scents. I totally enjoyed them more than their seasonal replacements. I loved all the old seasonal but the SMC is my favorite. Probably because I love summer more than other seasons and to use SMC in the winter cheers me up.

Trusted Contributor

On 5/10/2014 susan25 said:

If you really like a scent you can sometimes find them on ebay. Although, you may have to pay a higher cost since they are so scarce.

Please be careful though since there are unscrupulous sellers counterfeiting it. I couldn't believe it either but even the Chaz Dean facebook page has referenced it and there are threads on this forum "outing" some of the sellers who sell the counterfeits. Just don't want you to be disappointed. I think you're safe if the seller appears to be selling their own personal stash, such as extras they don't want or items that came in kits they don't use. I would be especially leery of a seller that has LOTS of stock.

ETA: I too really miss WVM Smiley Sad

KJPA
Honored Contributor

DD was over tonight and asked if I "might" have any WEN that I could give her. Really, did she have to ask. That's like asking if The Pope is Catholic! Well, I had two 32 oz. bottles of SMC, so I gave her one, plus a couple other bottles; BGT and SOB.

Respected Contributor

Wow, a bottle of SMC? She must be your favorite kid lol!
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

Another way to find your favorite scents is just google it. You can find Wen products sold on other sites, in addition, to QVC, Guthy Renker, ebay, etc. I do agree that you have to be careful when purchasing from ebay since it is possible that some of these products are counterfeits. I am fairly new to Wen but know that googling anything that you are looking to purchase sometimes gives you a lot of options and comparisons of prices.