Occasional Contributor

Bring Back Summer Mango, Winter Vanilla Mint and Spring Gardenia Green Tea

Anyone else miss the old Seasonal Scents? My nine year old daughter and I love Wen. We have every scent...and I mean it. Love some more than others, but all good. So far the new Seasonal Scents are just okay for us, but we love the old ones better, especially the Summer Mango, Winter Vanilla Mint and the Spring Gardenia Green Tea. The Winter Vanilla Mint reminded me of a decadent York Peppermint Patty. Now that I think about it, I really miss those three...sniff...sniff.

Please bring them back Chaz Dean...please.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bring Back Summer Mango, Winter Vanilla Mint and Spring Gardenia Green Tea

Yes!! I much prefer the old seasonals to the new. Summer mango coconut is mine and my DH favorite. DH also likes SGGT.

Respected Contributor

If he brought them back it would save me money for a year. I need more FGP oil and RTM, I'd skip WVM, I have tons of everything SGGT but I'd probably buy another oil bc I love the ylang ylang in it, then I'd skip SMC too. That would be a cheep year, baby!
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

I just started with WEN in time to get the December TSV of Fall Apple Spice (didn't like the scent), Winter Cranberry Mint (loved this one enough to buy another), SGGT (liked it) and SMC (haven't tried it yet) along with POM.

I'd read enough here to know about the seasonals being limited, so I went in telling myself just to enjoy them as they come and NOT get attached, because no matter how much I buy it will eventually be gone for good! If I really, really love a scent I may buy one extra but that will be it.

I do wish I'd tried WEN soon enough to get the Fall Ginger Pumpkin...that sounded like it would have been just my cup of tea!

Esteemed Contributor

As much as I enjoy the excitement and anticipation of the new scents ,I would break the bank the day WVM returns. I will stock my entire basement if I could, but than I think it would get boring to use the same scent all the time.
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry gals, double post
Honored Contributor

Add me to the list of Winter Vanilla Mint and Summer Mango!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

On 5/9/2014 vermint said:

I just started with WEN in time to get the December TSV of Fall Apple Spice (didn't like the scent), Winter Cranberry Mint (loved this one enough to buy another), SGGT (liked it) and SMC (haven't tried it yet) along with POM.

I'd read enough here to know about the seasonals being limited, so I went in telling myself just to enjoy them as they come and NOT get attached, because no matter how much I buy it will eventually be gone for good! If I really, really love a scent I may buy one extra but that will be it.

I do wish I'd tried WEN soon enough to get the Fall Ginger Pumpkin...that sounded like it would have been just my cup of tea!

Love this scent as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Contributor

ITA! Winter Vanilla Mint is my all time favorite. I think the older seasonals not only smelled better, but made my hair look better. I'm afraid to use what little I have left of WVM and FGP.

Honored Contributor

Girls ..... the only thing you can do is STOCKPILE your favorites. I am running low on the Mango Coconut .... but I have enough Winter Vanilla Mint to last me about another two years.

(I should say, I must have 10 different bottles lined up in my shower and rotate them to make them all last longer)