Contributor

Bring Back Philosphy Amen Fragrance

Please bring back Amen!  I've spoken to folks at Philosophy, and it has been discontinued.  Maybe it could come back exclusively to QVC.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Bring Back Philosphy Amen Fragrance

They retired my favorite Field of Flowers a few years ago. Keep an eye open for specials on QVC. I've been able to find Field of Flowers on eBay, too. 

Super Contributor

I buy this for the men in my life!!!!  Hope it can be exclusive to Q.   BABY GRACE HAS GONE MISSING TOO 😳And yes I intended to use Caps.  

Trusted Contributor

loved fielld of flowers!!! I so wish they would bring it back again

I have contated Philosophy in regards to why they have discontinued the mens' fragrance, AMEN. In so many words, they said the sales were not up to par. I really don't believe that. IF that were the case, it would be because their marketing for the AMEN, was very poor. There are so many that want this product back in production. I beleive the real reason is becauses Philosophy has becaom "Woke!" The name has "MEN" in it so they pulled it off the shelves. They could rename the men's perfume, but I don't think they will. It's sad because they are not listening to thier many customers that would like to have this fragrance back in the market place. I don't think this company cares. They use to care, but something has changed. So we, the consumer, are denied a man's fragrance from Philosophy. I will no longer be a Philosophy Girl, if my man and son, and male friends can no longer be Philosophy men.