Valued Contributor

I really appreciate the suggestion. I do like Revlon products a lot. Thank you!!

Valued Contributor

I love MAC! I will go check it out. Thank you!!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with all the ladies who recommended Revlon lipsticks.  (I buy mine at the drugstore)  Revlon Lustrous lipsticks are creamy and the colors last for hours on me.  My faves are Softsilver Red and Softsilver Pink because they have a slight sparkle, but Revlon has hundreds of colors to choose from.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

My complexion sounds like yours and I love Zuzu Luxe liptick in Beso Beso.  It's a bright pink that brightens my face but it gentle enough to not be overwhelming.  It lasts forever too.  I love their lipsticks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Brightest Lipstick??

[ Edited ]

My favorite bright pink but not neon and not matte is Estee Lauder's Pure Color Envy line in "Dominant."  Perfect.  Goes on beautifully, makes your lips look beautiful, and lasts.  Great color, one I keep re-buying.  A tube lasts a long time too.

If that is too bold, the same line has a bright rose/pink called "Tumultuous Pink" that is also a staple for me, gorgeous.  This is one I get compliments on (well, in the past!) when I wear it.  I have very fair skin, blue/green eyes.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Brightest Lipstick??

[ Edited ]

Color The World Lipsticks dot com Southern Red. The site has colors divided between warm/ cold/ and neutral complexions. 

Honored Contributor

@furbabylover   Here is an Estee Lauder Color Envy Hi Lustre in the shade "Candy"  Item #5225734 @Nordstrom

ESTÉE LAUDER Pure Color Envy Hi-Lustre Light Sculpting Lipstick, Main, color, CANDY

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

I love Rimmel "Back to Fuschia".  It is a beautiful pink.

Valued Contributor

WOW!!! That is beautiful!! Thank you, I'm on my way to buy it!!!

Valued Contributor

Thank you, I'm checking out everyone's great suggestions. I really appreciate the help!