Honored Contributor

Re: Breyers Gelato needs to go away!!!

Never have tried Breyers Gelato. The Priano Gelato Aldi used to carry was really yummy. They had Raspberry Almond with chocolate chunk, Chocolate with chocolate chunk & Peanut Butter with chocolate chunk. I don't know why they don't carry it anymore. Last time they had Gelato it was their Belton brand which I thought tasted nasty. I bought 3 containers since we liked the Priano brand. I ended up throwing 2 containers in the trash since we did not like it. I like Gelato a lot better then ice cream because it's a lot lower in fat & does not bother my stomach. I bought Gelato at Peterbrooke Chocolatier in Jacksonville Fl when we were there. It was $8 a pint. It was delish.

Respected Contributor

We are loving the Bryers Gelato also. The Vanilla Caramel and the Triple Chocolate are my favorites. But then so are the Raspberry Cheesecake and Tiramisu.

Respected Contributor

I saw that gelato in the store the other day. i was empted to buy it but I opted for sugar free chocolate

Honored Contributor

On 6/3/2014 cody said:

We are loving the Bryers Gelato also. The Vanilla Caramel and the Triple Chocolate are my favorites. But then so are the Raspberry Cheesecake and Tiramisu.

Yeah none of them taste real bad do they?

Super Contributor

On 6/2/2014 ive been framed said:
On 6/1/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 6/1/2014 debcakes said:

The gelato would get to me, too. Not happy 'til the container is empty.

Exactly. I never grab a bowl, just a spoon.

I've been known to eat a row of Klondike Bars in one sitting {#emotions_dlg.blush}.

Oh, katluvr... our Giant Eagle store has their own gelato, the salty caramel is to DIE for!!!! I look at the per serving amount and laugh!

I love Giant Eagle but I have to go to PA to shop there. Road trip!!!! Lol.

Super Contributor

Our Krogers had Talenti Pistachio Gelato on sale. I may hate some of you later tonight. JK.

Super Contributor

Ok, just had some Pistachio. I hate you guys, lol. My daughter took a spoon of it and said it is too die for. My mother got off the couch to say how good it is.