Trusted Contributor

Re: Breyers Gelato needs to go away!!!

On 6/1/2014 betteb said:
On 6/1/2014 Katluvr58 said:

How is this related to beauty you ask. Well this is adding to my hips! My whole family except my son who has no sweet tooth is obsessed with this stuff. The raspberry cheescak is my favorite but my daughter loves the tiramisu. My mom and BF aren't fussy. If you haven't tried it give it a shot. It is so creamy!

Can it take Cherry Garcia away with it?

That is my weakness. Ben & Jerry's needs to go away too. lol

Super Contributor

On 6/1/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 6/1/2014 debcakes said:

The gelato would get to me, too. Not happy 'til the container is empty.

Exactly. I never grab a bowl, just a spoon.

I've been known to eat a row of Klondike Bars in one sitting {#emotions_dlg.blush}.

Oh, katluvr... our Giant Eagle store has their own gelato, the salty caramel is to DIE for!!!! I look at the per serving amount and laugh!

Valued Contributor

Please. I. Do. Not. Need. To. Know. About. This.

Honored Contributor

Pistachio gelato was my favorite in Italy. Haven't tried any gelato here. Gotta look for it. Maybe that isn't a good thing. I love ice cream too.
Honored Contributor

Looks SO yummy!!!!
Super Contributor

I agree about Ben and Jerry's. Love the pistachio. When I was a kid we had an Italian ice cream shoppe that sold spumoni from scratch. It was chocolate, pure pistachio and vanilla with cherries and nuts. Not like the grocery store version. You can still get the spumoni here at the better Italian restaurants. I never thought of myself as an ice cream person, guess I am an ice cream snob, lol.

Occasional Contributor

Oh my local grocery store had a store coupon for $1.50 off and I had a mft. coupon for $1 off, and the price was reduced to $3.99. It was a decadant treat for sure. So glad I had dh to share it with.

Honored Contributor

Oh, nooooooooooo. I know myself, nothing that good will ever pass my lips. Not this summer anyway. I order my groceries online and I have them delivered. I've developed the habit of put the tv on mute whenever food commercials come on. If I don't see it, if I don't know about it, I can't want it.

Respected Contributor

On 6/1/2014 CelticAngel said: Talenti gelato is also amaaaazing, esp Sea Salt Caramel. This stuff is so addicting it should come with a warning label.

Talenti is on sale for half price this week where I shop. Last week Haagen Daz was half price.

Respected Contributor

I saw the Breyers Gelato was on sale when I went grocery shopping this morning and I almost picked one up! But my newest obsession are the Edy's Outshine fruit bars - I've tried both the lime and pineapple so far and they are delicious.