Trusted Contributor

Re: Breyers Gelato needs to go away!!!

On 6/1/2014 Andreatoo said: I'm being a good girl. Right now I'm eating an orange meanwhile the jelly bellies are still on the kitchen counter. how about that? :-)

Each delicious jelly belly has only 4 calories and is fat free. That's 25 for 100 calories.

Eat them slowly and you can enjoy them for a long time.

Honored Contributor

On 6/1/2014 debcakes said:
On 6/1/2014 Andreatoo said: I'm being a good girl. Right now I'm eating an orange meanwhile the jelly bellies are still on the kitchen counter. how about that? :-)

Each delicious jelly belly has only 4 calories and is fat free. That's 25 for 100 calories.

Eat them slowly and you can enjoy them for a long time.

ah the best of intentions ....unfortunately that is just too difficult for me lol. On the bright side I was just at Walgreens and they had no Breyers gelato Yea!
Honored Contributor

On 6/1/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:

I can't because I won't stop eating.......I have to get some weight off about 25 pounds and it is not coming off and I am hungry all the time. I can only think it is my medicine I am taking. I have never been this big and everyone has noticed and made remarks that I just have to hear it and go on.........94 pounds to 135.......bit difference since I am not tall.........

have you discussed cutting the dosage with your doctor? I had a similar situation with my cat, no I'm not comparing you to my cat but she would only eat cat food until I started her on anti seizure medication, then she was literally snatching food out of my hand! When we stopped giving her the full dosage, at the doctors direction, her appetite went back to normal.maybe the doctor will adjust your medication? you don't always have to live with the side effects
Trusted Contributor

The gelato would get to me, too. Not happy 'til the container is empty.

Frequent Contributor

I too have fallen under the Breyer's Gelato spell. And now Haagen Das has a gelato out as well.

Respected Contributor

It's very addicting!

Super Contributor

On 6/1/2014 debcakes said:

The gelato would get to me, too. Not happy 'til the container is empty.

Exactly. I never grab a bowl, just a spoon.

Super Contributor

My kids love gelato, but when I brought this home, they read the ingredients and were shocked. They threw it out before I could read them. I don't know if they were really that bad or not!

Contributor

I've seen it at the grocery store and I am trying to avoid it. I keep telling my self I've got to finish the Breyers frozen greek yogurt first! I will be weak one day, I know!

Trusted Contributor

I love the caramel flavor, get it, yum & yes, addicting

Wasn't crazy about the chocolate, not enough flavor surprising

Tried the strawberry, except it was in my mom's freezer which doesn't keep it hard, but it was good, would have liked to try it more frozen

haven't tried the tiramisu