Esteemed Contributor

Brazilian Cream found on Amazon

Anyone ever tried this SOL DE JANEIRO Brazilian Bum Bum Cream?  It is applied in a circular motion to your bottom area for a smooth and more tightened look!  Hmmmm.  It also can be used on other parts of the body.  It's made with caffeine, coconut oil, acai oil and cupuacu butter.

At my age I'm not concerned about how smooth my rear end looks.  LOL.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Re: Brazilian Cream found on Amazon

I buy mine from Sephora & use it on my arms. Very nice fragrance too,

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor

@gertrudecloset  I love this brand and buy mine from their website because they give reward points.  All of their products are wonderful. I have used everything in this brand. Their lip balm is great. 

Honored Contributor

To those that use it, are  your bums and arms tighter and younger looking? Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Now, I've heard everything! A lotion for your bottom! LOL....ah, that's an easy pass for me....as people say in this forum.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would need to buy it in a 5-gallon bucket to tighten all of my flabby skin.   Smiley LOL

Glad to hear it works for you! 

Esteemed Contributor

@CritterKeeper wrote:

I would need to buy it in a 5-gallon bucket to tighten all of my flabby skin.   Smiley LOL

@CritterKeeper 

Now that made me laugh out loud Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Now, I've heard everything! A lotion for your bottom! LOL....ah, that's an easy pass for me....as people say in this forum.

@Goldengate8361 

If I got the story right, this was developed in Brazil where there is a huge emphasis on body image, and women often wear thong bikinis, so a LOT of the bum is exposed.    I've heard it smells quite nice.  

Esteemed Contributor

@CritterKeeper wrote:

I wonder if it would help the flab on my arms?

Esteemed Contributor

@WomanInTheMoon wrote:

@gertrudecloset  I love this brand and buy mine from their website because they give reward points.  All of their products are wonderful. I have used everything in this brand. Their lip balm is great. 

@WomanInTheMoon  I hear there is a fragrance to go with.  If I was in the market for something that was good for my dried out skin, I'd consider this.  Not necessarily for the bum area but thighs and arms too.

I've found something that works that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg so I'll just stick with it.  People do swear by the scent of this Brazilian cream. 

Enjoy!