Regular Contributor

Just saw that Kate Walsh’s Boyfriend perfume is back on HSN. I was so in love with the scent when it first came out and bummed when it went away. I still have a small bottle from way back when. Now It’s back, but I feel like I no longer can wear heavy perfumes. 

I still hope she’ll come out with something lighter but equally delicious!

Super Contributor

Thanks for posting this.  I love this fragrance and have been carefully using my current bottle of perfume.  Now if I could just see an HSN 20% off coupon I'd be ready to order!

Honored Contributor

@Mysticmom  If you are looking for a light scent check out fresh.com perfumes.  They give you the ingredients by notes -- top, middle and bottom and they offer some beautiful, light scents.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@srgtdj wrote:

Thanks for posting this.  I love this fragrance and have been carefully using my current bottle of perfume.  Now if I could just see an HSN 20% off coupon I'd be ready to order!

————————————

Check your email 😉

Honored Contributor

Thank-you for posting! I love this perfume, and have been wanting to re-order forever. I had a 20.00 off coupon and just ordered it! Check your email for a coupon, mine just came this morning!

Respected Contributor

@Mysticmom  Thankyou for posting. Yay! I bought boyfriend when it was first presented on HSN. Got the perfume & body cream & loved it. I had to refresh my memory on the notes which are Plum, Night Blooming Jasmine, Benzoin, Golden Amber, Vanilla Woods & Patchouli. On me, it starts with the plum then Jasmine but it quickly dryed down to close up scent of Amber & Vanilla that lasted for hours, probably because of the Patchouli but the Patchouli was not overdone. I just watched an older video in 2011 with Kate Walsh on HSN with her perfume. I wonder if its a re-launch? or if not it will go quickly, so I am on it!

Respected Contributor

Re: Boyfriend is back!

[ Edited ]

@Mysticmom  If you want a lighter scent which the dry down notes are Caramel, madacasgar vanilla & an amber which is not a deep accord of amber is " 7 VIRTUES Vanilla Woods " which donates to a good cause & is vegan & cruelty free. Look up the reviews on Sephora & try a free sample. Well done & not a cloying scent. Could be a replacement for Boyfriend that you might like.... I loved it a first sniff!

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN I am hoping the formulation has not changed. 

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN I am hoping the formulation has not changed. 

I hope not as well. Will let you know once I have received it...

Honored Contributor

Had he run off with someone else?😲