Regular Contributor

Hmmm...I don't think they would sell a different version at HSN. ??? It is mentioned on the Boyfriend website that ingredients change due to regulation changes or something to that effect. My biggest gripe is that it doesn't last like it used to. I go through a bottle MUCH faster than the original version because i spritz so often!

Honored Contributor

@ilikethebubbly wrote:

Hmmm...I don't think they would sell a different version at HSN. ??? It is mentioned on the Boyfriend website that ingredients change due to regulation changes or something to that effect. My biggest gripe is that it doesn't last like it used to. I go through a bottle MUCH faster than the original version because i spritz so often!

@ilikethebubbly  First of all I am not saying this is the case with you but suggesting it could be. More than a few times someone has approached me to compliment my fragrance many hours after I sprayed it and it is no longer discernible to my nose. My point is even though you may not smell your fragrance, it does not necessarily mean it is no longer there.

I once read: "Fragrance is for the wearer when she initially puts it on. After that, it's for others." I like that statement and even more, I take it to heart. I think if others knew this we wouldn't have so many people smelling like they bathed in their cologne/perfume.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.