Honored Contributor

Well I did post on the other thread, but can't find it anymore, anyway wanted to let you ladies know that it doesn't smell the same, it has a huge alcohol smell at first, and then just fades away. It is nothing like I remember, which is really too bad because I used to love this fragrance! I don't know why they need to mess with something when it is just fine..?

Maybe someone else will like it, but I put it on last night right after I got it, but I said well it isn't fair because I already had perfume on, so tried it again this morning after my shower, and it doesn't last, nor does it smell that great.....Just my opinion! 

Respected Contributor

????  is that the name of the purfume? boyfriend.  sorry i didn't see  your previous post. who's it by?

Honored Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

????  is that the name of the purfume? boyfriend.  sorry i didn't see  your previous post. who's it by?

@kittyloo The actress Kate Walsh used to, but not sure anymoreif she is still behind it.....

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the review. I thought about ordering it because I used to love that fragrance. 

Regular Contributor
I've been ordering it from the Boyfriend website. This is still my favorite perfume .On me it smells pretty much the same, but doesn't have the same staying power.
Honored Contributor

@ilikethebubbly wrote:
I've been ordering it from the Boyfriend website. This is still my favorite perfume .On me it smells pretty much the same, but doesn't have the same staying power.

@ilikethebubbly . I ordered mine from HSN....Maybe the difference?

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I have an old bottle, I've been using sparingly, because I love it.  Anyhow,, thanks for the review.  I saw she brought it back, and was wondering if it was the same.

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  Thank You for for the review. Sorry it was watered down.  I don't have anything in my collection that I could reco. to you that is similar at that price point. You may want to find out the perfumer to see if a similar perfume was made...

Honored Contributor

Like the other poster said, maybe going through her website directly may be the answer, I ordered mine from HSN....I would try that route, only if they offered free returns......Looks like I will go back to my Angel for the Winter months, or La Vie Est Belle-love both of them for winter......

Respected Contributor

I am so intrigued by this fragrance, sorry to hear it has changed!   some of the perfume notes have changed - more on Fragrantica dot com