Honored Contributor

Born This Way Ethereal Light Illuminating Smoothing Concealer

Born This Way Ethereal Light Illuminating Smoothing Concealer

The word "Ethereal" always gets my attention.  And I have concealers I'm happy with, but....

Has anyone tried  this?  Comes in 18 shades.  ALL colors available on Sephora.

Respected Contributor

Re: Born This Way Ethereal Light Illuminating Smoothing Concealer

I really like Born This Way foundation, but I don’t use concealer. If I did, I would definitely check this out.
Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 

I stopped using concealer for close to a year.  I just didn't need it but thought I did because conventional (beauty) wisdom said I did.  I've recently started using it again because I like the brightness it offers.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

No, but I do use the regular Born this Way foundation & concealer.  I love them both, but I would have to say the foundation comes in second place to Nars (thanks to your recommendation)!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

You are so welcome. I'm glad you like it.

I just ordered this concealer from KAJA.  But I think I'll try the new Two-Faced one also.  I'd like to look ethereal 😉

20220817_034448.jpg

Honored Contributor

I have what seems like a million different concealors... all bought to cover a small sun spot on my upper left cheek... NONE OF THEM WORK to cover and conceal the sunspot. No more concealors for me.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

OK.

I buy them to brighten my undereye area.   It's not dark and I can certainly get by without it but I like the look.  I don't go shockingly lighter (but I'm very light so the concealer I use is way down on the left side of the scale.