Trusted Contributor

Re: Borghese on Shop HQ #308-739

I used the Purificante Fango Mud today. I am in the midst of a bad cold right now, and the mud didn't burn my sensitive red nose and upper lip area. It is a nice addition to Borghese's mask line.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Respected Contributor

I have Rosecea. This kit is appealing since it has the delicate mud. Tempting!
Trusted Contributor

On 9/27/2014 makeup addict said: I have Rosecea. This kit is appealing since it has the delicate mud. Tempting!
makeup addict - the Delicato Fango Mud is very mild and soothing. I use it and the Ristorativo Fango Mud most often. Ristorativo is my FAV Fango, but it's difficult to find. Borghese.com sells out very quickly every time they have it in stock online.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/27/2014 rina33 said:
On 9/27/2014 rina33 said:

Geesh! That #308-319 kit has so much stuff!

It'll be a miracle if I don't buy that. D-I-S-C-I-P-L-I-N-E-!!

My discipline was that I bought a handbag instead

BTW=The Tono Body Cream is fabulous! Oh and the Spa Lift For Eyes!

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

On 9/27/2014 lyn in MI said:
On 9/27/2014 makeup addict said: I have Rosecea. This kit is appealing since it has the delicate mud. Tempting!
makeup addict - the Delicato Fango Mud is very mild and soothing. I use it and the Ristorativo Fango Mud most often. Ristorativo is my FAV Fango, but it's difficult to find. Borghese.com sells out very quickly every time they have it in stock online.
Thanks for the info! I'm purchasing this kit. Smiley Happy.
Trusted Contributor

On 9/27/2014 makeup addict said:
On 9/27/2014 lyn in MI said:
Thanks for the info! I'm purchasing this kit. Smiley Happy.
You're welcome. I hope you like the products, because it really is a great deal.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Super Contributor

Thank you for posting Rina. I don't know that I would have known about this line. I didn't end up purchasing but was soooo tempted by everyone's comments. But this line is now on my radar and I think I will be picking up something soon.

I just sent my son off to college this month so that was a bit expensive BUT next month I might pick up a product or 2. The makeup really looked nice too.

Respected Contributor

On 9/28/2014 Disneylandfan said:

Thank you for posting Rina. I don't know that I would have known about this line. I didn't end up purchasing but was soooo tempted by everyone's comments. But this line is now on my radar and I think I will be picking up something soon.

I just sent my son off to college this month so that was a bit expensive BUT next month I might pick up a product or 2. The makeup really looked nice too.

The next sale should be interesting. Borghese is terribly generous with their specials.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."