Respected Contributor

Looking at the prices, I sure hope they get reduced when they are on air.  $76 for a duo that is 2.7 oz each???  I paid FAR less for 10 times that amount!  Even that set of 5 at $50 -- those jars are only .5 each?  Good for travel and a try me but still pretty pricey for those sizes.

Trusted Contributor

They weren't gone for too long @Chi-town girl  Love Maria & the tubsWoman Very Happy

It's this Tuesday November 5th at:
10AM EST
2PM EST
5PM EST

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

They weren't gone for too long @Chi-town girl  Love Maria & the tubsWoman Very Happy

It's this Tuesday November 5th at:
10AM EST
2PM EST
5PM EST

@FLGators  - THANK YOU! I will DVR the shows. Would be fab if Maria is back Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

Looking at the prices, I sure hope they get reduced when they are on air.  $76 for a duo that is 2.7 oz each???  I paid FAR less for 10 times that amount!  Even that set of 5 at $50 -- those jars are only .5 each?  Good for travel and a try me but still pretty pricey for those sizes.

@sueinsf  - from what others have posted here about other evine beauty items, evine is dropping prices and/or reduced/free shipping during shows so we need to keep checking pricing. I think they will have some special pricing for the Borghese shows

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This looks like a nice kit. $48 + 7 shipping

315-801
Borghese 3-Piece Calming Facial Set w/ Dual Ended Spatula & Pouch

315-801_02_detail.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@sueinsf  - from what others have posted here about other evine beauty items, evine is dropping prices and/or reduced/free shipping during shows so we need to keep checking pricing. I think they will have some special pricing for the Borghese shows

That is what I was thinking too @Chi-town girl  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The Borghese product page is updated....Maria is back as the on-air vendor rep Heart

Revive your senses and invigorate your soul with on-air guest, Maria Riboli, Director of Beauty and Wellness for Borghese. Join Maria and create your own personal spa experience with luxurious beauty products inspired by the lush mountains, fresh air and fragrant delights of Tuscany.

Maria Riboli

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This looks like a nice kit. $48 + 7 shipping

315-801
Borghese 3-Piece Calming Facial Set w/ Dual Ended Spatula & Pouch

315-801_02_detail.jpg

This is now updated as a "Daily Digital Deal" $32 Woman Very Happy shipping is still $7 Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

Looks like everything is posted for this event - 24 total items. Most are single items and there is a few makeup items.

Also, product pricing is adjusted for some items, but shipping fees are still RIDICULOUS!

315-823  $32 + 7 s/h

Borghese Mineral Micellar Cleansing Water 4.4 oz

Honored Contributor

The 5p mini mask kit posted in the OP is now priced $33

315-802  

Holiday Surprise price = $40 + 7 s/h

Borghese Fango Mud Mask Duo for Face & Body 2.7 oz Each w/ Gift Box