Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I started out with their Fango for the hair (1980 was when I found it;  high school).  Smooth it in and then add a raw egg on top. Use your fingers to work it in and then 30 minutes later, rince. Amazing. Their shampoo with fresh herbs...wow for shine.

They've been sold so many times, I recognize nothing when it comes to their products (same name, but not the same product inside). They ruined their bodycreme scent. They stopped making some of the most unique products out there..dumb. 

The eye masks are available at Lord & Taylor with free shipping and returns. I'll buy them there and report back. I love a good eye mask!

@Chi-town girl  Thank you for posting about this! I will make sure to watch the presentation of the line. Nostalgia, don't you know. Smiley Happy

@SahmIam  - I'm interested in the eye mask. The 12p set at shophq is now priced $45 but no reduction in shipping fee. Please post a review after you try them.

I'm not sure if I'm shopping this event bc of the shipping fees. Wondering if there will be another event soon with Holiday kits/items or if this is a test event to gauge interest/response...I want Maria to have a successful relaunch

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I suppose all the shopping channels feel that people are willing to pay those fees to get the items/use the CC they offer; I simply won't pay that much in shipping for EACH ITEM. It's way too much. Especially when I can get it elsewhere with no shipping. 

I want them to do well also. I can't imagine the vendors aren't aware of the shipping situation when it comes to cost and what other sites do.

Honored Contributor

Maria, Maria! Love doing the spot mask treatments per her suggestions. The firming purple mask is great for neck and upper arms.

Wish I could hang out doing a home spa/mask treatment day watching the shows tmrw Heart For those that can watch -  enjoy and please post updates on pricing, sneak peeks, future shows etc 

73416017_2199852653454427_7356348250045022208_o.jpg

74434032_2200519836721042_6593506494283513856_n.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl Thanks for all of the posts.  I can't see paying the current prices + shipping for much smaller sizes!   As much as I loved Borghese, I've found other masks to replace it.  Whoever owns the company now seriously dropped the ball on this one!

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Chi-town girl Thanks for all of the posts.  I can't see paying the current prices + shipping for much smaller sizes!   As much as I loved Borghese, I've found other masks to replace it.  Whoever owns the company now seriously dropped the ball on this one!

@Linmo  - we're fortunate to have some great mask options from many good brands. K Beauty has disrupted the industry and offers some interesting mask products. I need to be more consistent with my mask treatments bc they are very beneficial. 

And, it's pretty obvious (so NOT competitve) that shipping fees are a key aspect of shophq revenue/lifeline. Suspect any reduced or free shipping is coming out of the vendor's pockets If shophq is trying to win back customers with the throwback format and bringing back fav vendors, the shipping situation is a deterrent.  I'm giving that new mthly shipping fee program a 6 month run!

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@Linmo  - we're fortunate to have some great mask options from many good brands. K Beauty has disrupted the industry and offers some interesting mask products. I need to be more consistent with my mask treatments bc they are very beneficial. 

And, it's pretty obvious (so NOT competitve) that shipping fees are a key aspect of shophq revenue/lifeline. Suspect any reduced or free shipping is coming out of the vendor's pockets If shophq is trying to win back customers with the throwback format and bringing back fav vendors, the shipping situation is a deterrent.  I'm giving that new mthly shipping fee program a 6 month run!

@Chi-town girl  @Linmo   - what K or ther beauty masks do you recommend? I haven't really ventured into K beauty much other than the snail serum & moremo i ordered last week. Mask junkie as well but cut back when I had hormonol breakouts. back in the game now but will be more mindful about drying out my skin. 

Honored Contributor

@pommom wrote:

OK - bear with me now - this was back in the day around the early 90's.  I absolutely loved their eyeshadows.  Great payoff.  I esp loved one called Black Orchid.  Have tried for years to find a dupe with no luck.  It was a lovely shade.  Do really like their makeup line.  Some of their skin care is a bit harsh on my sensitive skin.  Will def check it out.  Thanks for the heads up.

Just checked online.  So far, all they have to offer is their skin care line.  Guess they're going to test the waters first.

@pommom 

I have some of their eyeshadow, a much more current purchase, and it's terrific!

I went home for lunch and turned on the tv..there was Maria! Yay! I like the Borhese products but even better I'd like to see Rodial come back! Pricey but good stuff. Apparently they left because of problems with their other retailers. They weren't happy with the competitive prices offered on evine. They have an eye product w/ dragon's blook and hyaloronic that was pretty outstanding....

Respected Contributor

@FLGators I used to do a Borghese mask every other morning, alternating between delicato, fango and ferma.  Now I do the Isomers Clay mask twice a week and the Isomers Copper Rich mask once a week.  I wash them off in the shower and my skin looks plump and hydrated and feels very soft afterwards.

Trusted Contributor

I could listen to Maria all night long,  I love her voice.  I am tempted by the eye mask.  Its about 4.35 a set.

Respected Contributor

Never have heard of this brand but anyway I looked them up on the EWG site and the ratings are from 3 to 10 depending on the product!