Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,403
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Borghese is back!

Looking at the prices, I sure hope they get reduced when they are on air.  $76 for a duo that is 2.7 oz each???  I paid FAR less for 10 times that amount!  Even that set of 5 at $50 -- those jars are only .5 each?  Good for travel and a try me but still pretty pricey for those sizes.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 924
Registered: ‎09-16-2010

Re: Borghese is back!

They weren't gone for too long @Chi-town girl  Love Maria & the tubsWoman Very Happy

It's this Tuesday November 5th at:
10AM EST
2PM EST
5PM EST

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,761
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Borghese is back!


@FlGator wrote:

They weren't gone for too long @Chi-town girl  Love Maria & the tubsWoman Very Happy

It's this Tuesday November 5th at:
10AM EST
2PM EST
5PM EST


@FlGator  - THANK YOU! I will DVR the shows. Would be fab if Maria is back Heart

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,761
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Borghese is back!


@sueinsf wrote:

Looking at the prices, I sure hope they get reduced when they are on air.  $76 for a duo that is 2.7 oz each???  I paid FAR less for 10 times that amount!  Even that set of 5 at $50 -- those jars are only .5 each?  Good for travel and a try me but still pretty pricey for those sizes.


@sueinsf  - from what others have posted here about other evine beauty items, evine is dropping prices and/or reduced/free shipping during shows so we need to keep checking pricing. I think they will have some special pricing for the Borghese shows

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,761
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Borghese is back!

This looks like a nice kit. $48 + 7 shipping

 

 
315-801
Borghese 3-Piece Calming Facial Set w/ Dual Ended Spatula & Pouch

 

315-801_02_detail.jpg

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,403
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Borghese is back!


@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

Looking at the prices, I sure hope they get reduced when they are on air.  $76 for a duo that is 2.7 oz each???  I paid FAR less for 10 times that amount!  Even that set of 5 at $50 -- those jars are only .5 each?  Good for travel and a try me but still pretty pricey for those sizes.


@sueinsf  - from what others have posted here about other evine beauty items, evine is dropping prices and/or reduced/free shipping during shows so we need to keep checking pricing. I think they will have some special pricing for the Borghese shows


That is what I was thinking too @Chi-town girl  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,761
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Borghese is back!

The Borghese product page is updated....Maria is back as the on-air vendor rep Heart

 

Revive your senses and invigorate your soul with on-air guest, Maria Riboli, Director of Beauty and Wellness for Borghese. Join Maria and create your own personal spa experience with luxurious beauty products inspired by the lush mountains, fresh air and fragrant delights of Tuscany.

 
Maria Riboli
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,761
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Borghese is back!


@Chi-town girl wrote:

This looks like a nice kit. $48 + 7 shipping

 

 
315-801
Borghese 3-Piece Calming Facial Set w/ Dual Ended Spatula & Pouch

 

315-801_02_detail.jpg


This is now updated as a "Daily Digital Deal" $32 Woman Very Happy shipping is still $7 Woman Tongue

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,761
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Borghese is back!

Looks like everything is posted for this event - 24 total items. Most are single items and there is a few makeup items.

 

Also, product pricing is adjusted for some items, but shipping fees are still RIDICULOUS!

 

315-823  $32 + 7 s/h

Borghese Mineral Micellar Cleansing Water 4.4 oz

 

 

 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,761
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Borghese is back!

The 5p mini mask kit posted in the OP is now priced $33

 

 

315-802  

Holiday Surprise price = $40 + 7 s/h

Borghese Fango Mud Mask Duo for Face & Body 2.7 oz Each w/ Gift Box