Honored Contributor

Borghese is back!

[ Edited ]

At Shop/evine. A new product page with 8 items posted. No show info yet.

Anyone interested? 

I used the mud masks in the past and some body products - enjoyed shopping when Maria was the on air vendor rep several years ago and when there were some good event specials. Wonder if she will also be back!

Unless there is a crazy good deal, I won't be shopping this event esp since I'm happy with my current regime of masks and body products. 

315-794          $50 + 7 s/h
Borghese Tiny Wonders 5-Piece Mud Mask Gift Set 0.5 oz Each

315-794.jpg

315-796    $75 + 7 s/h Borghese Gold Trilogy Mask, Exfoliator & Night Cream Gift Set

315-796.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I don't know if this is new...made in Korea $68 + 7 s/h

315-797

Borghese Restorative Eye Sheet Masks 12 Pairs

315-797_00_detail.jpg

Eye Sheet Masks Benefits

• For most skin types
  • Hydrates and revives skin vibrancy - Revitalizes a youthful appearance
  • Acai Fruit Extract and Avocado Fruit Extract -Visibly smooth and firm the skin's appearance
  • Arnica Montana Fruit Extract - Moisturizes and soothes
  • Caffeine - Visibly firms and rejuvenate radiance
  • Pomegranate Fruit Extract and Olive Fruit Oil - Moisturizes and helps fight environmental stressors
  • Boosts the appearance of skin elasticity
  • Helps maintain moisture barrier and helps prevent moisture loss
  • Scent - Fresh
  • Consistency - Gel
  • 12 packets
  • Made in the Republic of Korea

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I love Borghese but I would probably just be looking for a good deal on the mud masks. At $7 shipping, I’m not likely to tune in at all.

Respected Contributor

I always loved their makeup - never used the skin products.  I'll check it out - thanks.

Respected Contributor

Re: Borghese is back!

[ Edited ]

OK - bear with me now - this was back in the day around the early 90's.  I absolutely loved their eyeshadows.  Great payoff.  I esp loved one called Black Orchid.  Have tried for years to find a dupe with no luck.  It was a lovely shade.  Do really like their makeup line.  Some of their skin care is a bit harsh on my sensitive skin.  Will def check it out.  Thanks for the heads up.

Just checked online.  So far, all they have to offer is their skin care line.  Guess they're going to test the waters first.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

I really like their mud mask and brightening mask. I ordered a 7.5 ounce  from Wal-Mart on line and paid $30.00 for it. It was a smaller size than the 17.6 oz I bought from ShopHQ.in the glass jar. I love the masks for a deep clean on occasion, for my comb skin. Thank you for posting @Chi-town girl .

Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl Yes, I love their masks. Just yesterday I was looking in my stash to see if I had any left. They used to have great kits on Evine. Can't wait for a presentation. Thanks for the heads up!

Respected Contributor

I used to use their mud masks for years long before they appeared on the shopping channels. Thank you for you letting me know. Those masks last a very long time.

Honored Contributor

I started out with their Fango for the hair (1980 was when I found it;  high school).  Smooth it in and then add a raw egg on top. Use your fingers to work it in and then 30 minutes later, rince. Amazing. Their shampoo with fresh herbs...wow for shine.

They've been sold so many times, I recognize nothing when it comes to their products (same name, but not the same product inside). They ruined their bodycreme scent. They stopped making some of the most unique products out there..dumb. 

The eye masks are available at Lord & Taylor with free shipping and returns. I'll buy them there and report back. I love a good eye mask!

@Chi-town girl  Thank you for posting about this! I will make sure to watch the presentation of the line. Nostalgia, don't you know. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Glad to hear they are back.  Thanks @Chi-town girl !

I got a set of 4 -  7 oz  tubes when they were on Evine previously.  I still have 2 unopened and 2 about half full!!  I forget to use them since I have been using other masks.  I'm going to make an effort to start alternating them with my other open masks.

I've only used them on my face though.  Has anyone used them all over their body?  I guess I'd use them up much faster that way!