Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,383
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Borghese is Back-9/28!

Looks like a handful of shows. 1st show airs midnight 9/28

 

Found these while looking at new items! This sponge is awesome for removing masks. These will sell out!

 
Borghese Gently Exfoliating Spa Sponge Trio - 312-147
312-147- Borghese Gently Exfoliating Spa Sponge Trio
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,383
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Borghese is Back-9/28!

Borghese Three-Piece Hydrating & Restoring Skincare & Eye Collection - 311-962
311-962- Borghese Three-Piece Hydrating & Restoring Skincare & Eye Collection
 

'Gift with Purchase - Purchase this item and receive a Borghese Gentle Exfoliating Spa Sponge

 

SET INCLUDES:
Fango Ristorativo Restorative Hydrating Mud Mask for Face & Body - 17.6 oz
Acqua Ristorativo Hydrating Concentrate - 1 oz
Occhi Ristorativo Eye Creme - 0.5 oz

 

WHO IT IS FOR:
Healthy, hydrated skin is at your fingertips with this delightful set. This hydrating trio will help restore tired, dry skin and help improve moisture, tone and texture of your skin. The restorative mud mask is perfect for face and body for smooth hydration - 17 ounces worth! - while the hydrating concentrate and eye creme further target your skin and eye area for radiant skin from top to bottom.

 

BENEFITS:
Fango Ristorativo Restorative Hydrating Mud Mask for Face & Body:

  • Mask helps provides relief for parched, dry skin - helps nourish and deeply moisturize
  • Sea-sourced extracts rejuvenate and rich emollients, including Murumuru Seed Butter and Squalane, impart intense hydration and help restore lost and much-needed lipids
  • Tahitian Sea Water nourishes and replenishes the look of skin with vital marine nutrients
  • Kaolin helps clear and purify pores
  • Acqua di Vita® Complex hydrates and energizes the skin
  • Softens, smooths and enhances the look of elasticity of the skin for the appearance of a younger, healthier, more luminous complexion
  • Leaves skin looking radiant, luminous and feeling silky-soft
  • Light botanical scent
  • Thick, creamy consistency
  • Comes in a glass jar with lock closure lid


Acqua Ristorativo Hydrating Concentrate:

  • Healthy looking skin can be linked directly to hydration - without the appropriate levels of moisture, skin loses its look of resilience and flexibility
  • This formula is an essential first and crucial step in allaying appearance of loss of the tone, texture and the born-with beauty of skin
  • Natural, emollient butter imparts a soft, supple feel
  • Botanically-derived Cell Leaf Culture and two marine-derivatives help provide essential hydration
  • Hyaluronic Acid attracts and binds moisture - skin is left softened, newly-supple and simply exquisite
  • Light botanical scent
  • Lightweight liquid
  • Comes in a bottle with dropper


Occhi Ristorativo Eye Creme:

  • Hydrates and brightens the delicate eye area
  • Formulated with high performance phytomolecules and antioxidants, this rich yet weightless cream gel is easily absorbed
  • Skin's moisture is improved; the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are minimized
  • Skin appears smoother and more radiant - eyes will look refreshed and more youthful while being ready to face aggressors from environmental elements
  • Tri-Peptide 38 -helps smooth the appearance of fine lines
  • Resveratrol is a natural antioxidant that helps neutralize free radicals and soothe the skin
  • Globe Daisy Extract is an age-defying defense against environmental stressors
  • Hyaluronic Acid boosts and helps increase skin's hydration
  • No apparent scent
  • Lightweight, smooth, cream gel
  • Comes in a jar with twist-off lid

Made in Italy

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,134
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Borghese is Back-9/28!

@Chi-town girl Yes, I am guessing that 3 piece kit is the TTV! I saw it on the website earlier!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,844
Registered: ‎11-01-2010

Re: Borghese is Back-9/28!

I've been wondering when they are coming back... No TTV?

 

My old TTV AD of Fango Ferma, sponge & cleanser is just about to ship. I could use a new kit with Fango Brillante.

 

The sponges are amazing! I'll never forget my surprise and delight the first time I used one!

Valued Contributor
Posts: 991
Registered: ‎09-26-2010

Re: Borghese is Back-9/28!


@willdob3 wrote:

I've been wondering when they are coming back... No TTV?

 

My old TTV AD of Fango Ferma, sponge & cleanser is just about to ship. I could use a new kit with Fango Brillante.

 

The sponges are amazing! I'll never forget my surprise and delight the first time I used one!


Are you using the sponges in any special way?

Valued Contributor
Posts: 991
Registered: ‎09-26-2010

Re: Borghese is Back-9/28!


@Chi-town girl wrote:
Borghese Three-Piece Hydrating & Restoring Skincare & Eye Collection - 311-962
311-962- Borghese Three-Piece Hydrating & Restoring Skincare & Eye Collection
 

'Gift with Purchase - Purchase this item and receive a Borghese Gentle Exfoliating Spa Sponge

 

SET INCLUDES:
Fango Ristorativo Restorative Hydrating Mud Mask for Face & Body - 17.6 oz
Acqua Ristorativo Hydrating Concentrate - 1 oz
Occhi Ristorativo Eye Creme - 0.5 oz

 

WHO IT IS FOR:
Healthy, hydrated skin is at your fingertips with this delightful set. This hydrating trio will help restore tired, dry skin and help improve moisture, tone and texture of your skin. The restorative mud mask is perfect for face and body for smooth hydration - 17 ounces worth! - while the hydrating concentrate and eye creme further target your skin and eye area for radiant skin from top to bottom.

 

BENEFITS:
Fango Ristorativo Restorative Hydrating Mud Mask for Face & Body:

  • Mask helps provides relief for parched, dry skin - helps nourish and deeply moisturize
  • Sea-sourced extracts rejuvenate and rich emollients, including Murumuru Seed Butter and Squalane, impart intense hydration and help restore lost and much-needed lipids
  • Tahitian Sea Water nourishes and replenishes the look of skin with vital marine nutrients
  • Kaolin helps clear and purify pores
  • Acqua di Vita® Complex hydrates and energizes the skin
  • Softens, smooths and enhances the look of elasticity of the skin for the appearance of a younger, healthier, more luminous complexion
  • Leaves skin looking radiant, luminous and feeling silky-soft
  • Light botanical scent
  • Thick, creamy consistency
  • Comes in a glass jar with lock closure lid


Acqua Ristorativo Hydrating Concentrate:

  • Healthy looking skin can be linked directly to hydration - without the appropriate levels of moisture, skin loses its look of resilience and flexibility
  • This formula is an essential first and crucial step in allaying appearance of loss of the tone, texture and the born-with beauty of skin
  • Natural, emollient butter imparts a soft, supple feel
  • Botanically-derived Cell Leaf Culture and two marine-derivatives help provide essential hydration
  • Hyaluronic Acid attracts and binds moisture - skin is left softened, newly-supple and simply exquisite
  • Light botanical scent
  • Lightweight liquid
  • Comes in a bottle with dropper


Occhi Ristorativo Eye Creme:

  • Hydrates and brightens the delicate eye area
  • Formulated with high performance phytomolecules and antioxidants, this rich yet weightless cream gel is easily absorbed
  • Skin's moisture is improved; the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are minimized
  • Skin appears smoother and more radiant - eyes will look refreshed and more youthful while being ready to face aggressors from environmental elements
  • Tri-Peptide 38 -helps smooth the appearance of fine lines
  • Resveratrol is a natural antioxidant that helps neutralize free radicals and soothe the skin
  • Globe Daisy Extract is an age-defying defense against environmental stressors
  • Hyaluronic Acid boosts and helps increase skin's hydration
  • No apparent scent
  • Lightweight, smooth, cream gel
  • Comes in a jar with twist-off lid

Made in Italy


The color alone makes me want to buy it 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,383
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Borghese is Back-9/28!


@KarenaJeannette wrote:

@Chi-town girl Yes, I am guessing that 3 piece kit is the TTV! I saw it on the website earlier!


@KarenaJeannette - oh, wow didn't realize there is a Borghese TTV. I must have missed the promos. I didn't get the weekly program guide email either. I don't see any special pricing yet except for some older kits.

 

Always glad to see Maria! I will have a tues night mask series to celebrate Woman LOL

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,844
Registered: ‎11-01-2010

Re: Borghese is Back-9/28!

The eye collection looks and sounds nice... Sadly, I am not allowed to buy more eye care products until I have used up the other miracle eye products I have. lol It will be next year sometime. Those tiny jars and bottles refill at night. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,844
Registered: ‎11-01-2010

Re: Borghese is Back-9/28!


@Liveoutloud wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

I've been wondering when they are coming back... No TTV?

 

My old TTV AD of Fango Ferma, sponge & cleanser is just about to ship. I could use a new kit with Fango Brillante.

 

The sponges are amazing! I'll never forget my surprise and delight the first time I used one!


Are you using the sponges in any special way?


@Liveoutloud - Not really, just to remove the masks. Masks tend to be messy and difficult to remove and these sponges work like magic to remove them. It is unlike anything else.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 991
Registered: ‎09-26-2010

Re: Borghese is Back-9/28!

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

@Liveoutloud wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

I've been wondering when they are coming back... No TTV?

 

My old TTV AD of Fango Ferma, sponge & cleanser is just about to ship. I could use a new kit with Fango Brillante.

 

The sponges are amazing! I'll never forget my surprise and delight the first time I used one!


Are you using the sponges in any special way?


@Liveoutloud - Not really, just to remove the masks. Masks tend to be messy and difficult to remove and these sponges work like magic to remove them. It is unlike anything else.

 

 

 

Agreed!  I forget about my masks.. I bought the 4 pk a while ago, and lately have been trying to remember to use them.