Respected Contributor

Re: Borghese TTV on September 29th (Evine)

@nycgrl wrote:

Thanks for posting.  Will be watching but not buying.  I am well stocked on muds.  I haven't even opened the last two TTV's yet.  The muds last forever.  I used the brilliante and purificante last night.  Just started doing the combo thing.  Luv Fango ...

I use the ferma on my neck, part of my face and chest and the purificante on my t zone. Love using 2 or more. I also use the delicato with the purificante. I use the active on my arms and legs. 

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

Thanks for posting.  Will be watching but not buying.  I am well stocked on muds.  I haven't even opened the last two TTV's yet.  The muds last forever.  I used the brilliante and purificante last night.  Just started doing the combo thing.  Luv Fango ...

How do you do the combo masks?

I have the Active, Brilliante, and Ferma (this one is on A/D but I have it coming many months apart) Fango Mud Masks. 

I'm kind of hoping it is just a mud mask TTV instead of something new so I am not tempted to order. 

I use the purificante on my Tzone and use ferma or brilliante on cheeks. Once every couple weeks I use the purificante all over.  I alternate the active and the purificante.  Usually the active I do the whole face with also as well as the delicato in between.  I've been getting creative because they last forever.  I had to put my AD on hold on Evine.   Happy Fangoing.  

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

How do you do the combo masks?

I have the Active, Brilliante, and Ferma (this one is on A/D but I have it coming many months apart) Fango Mud Masks. 

I'm kind of hoping it is just a mud mask TTV instead of something new so I am not tempted to order. 

I use the purificante on my Tzone and use ferma or brilliante on cheeks. Once every couple weeks I use the purificante all over.  I alternate the active and the purificante.  Usually the active I do the whole face with also as well as the delicato in between.  I've been getting creative because they last forever.  I had to put my AD on hold on Evine.   Happy Fangoing.  

Thanks. I had not thought of combining them before. Good idea. Also a fun, colorful one. Would make an amusing selfie! 

Valued Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

I use the ferma on my neck, part of my face and chest and the purificante on my t zone. Love using 2 or more. I also use the delicato with the purificante. I use the active on my arms and legs. 

Hi BlueOcean,

How are your results with FIRMA? Do you think it will help with sagging?

Valued Contributor

bump

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I see new kits up on the site and I received the 15% off email but I am not buying anything until I see what the event prices will be on Maria's visit. I am hoping for free shipping. I just got my auto deliveries today of the the fango mud and cleanser kits in derma and purificante in the jumbo sizes so I am set for a while with muds.

Respected Contributor

@seehorse wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

Hi BlueOcean,

@seehorse, I love using the Ferma mask (purple one) and I see the difference in lifting my neck/chin area. I have to use it 2x a week to see results and the first time I used it for 10 minutes I was amazed. Once a week isn't enough to keep my neck area looking firmer. Don't expect miracles but I do see my neck is firmer and not crepey. 

Valued Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@seehorse wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

Hi BlueOcean,

@seehorse, I love using the Ferma mask (purple one) and I see the difference in lifting my neck/chin area. I have to use it 2x a week to see results and the first time I used it for 10 minutes I was amazed. Once a week isn't enough to keep my neck area looking firmer. Don't expect miracles but I do see my neck is firmer and not crepey. 

Hi Ocean,

Thanks for the info. I'm going to try this one! I hope I can change my auto delivery and get this one (from the TTV) instead of Active which I like. I use 2x a week.

Occasional Contributor

Do you use your cleansers and mud masks on your body, too? If not, don't let that stuff just sit (unless you wish to gift it or something).  Start using the cleansers (face or not) on your upper arms, back, front, butt & thighs. You'll use it up in no time and your skin will look noticeably improved.

Respected Contributor

@seehorse wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@seehorse wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

Hi BlueOcean,

Hi Ocean,

Thanks for the info. I'm going to try this one! I hope I can change my auto delivery and get this one (from the TTV) instead of Active which I like. I use 2x a week.

@seehorse I think if you call Cust Service they can change the type of the mask for the auto delivery. You have to tell me once you get the ferma how you like it.