Super Contributor
On 4/3/2015 FLGators said: I would have purchased a lot more if the s&h was reduced or free for some of the specials. $6.99 is way too much especially when u buy more than 1 kit. I thought they were on to something with free s&h on beauty day. NOT!

I AGREE!!! I just posted on face book they need to figure out shipping it's way out of line. If we are watching when they are on air- give us a special price (for watching)!The beauty shows are so out of touch!

RACA

Valued Contributor

It pays to call CS and ask if they will give you F/S and tell them you already purchased other stuff...I just did and after one try with a no i called again and got a guy who gave it to me on 309528.....28.93!..It does not always happen but more times than not i will get someone who will give it to me.

Super Contributor
On 4/3/2015 Andreatoo said: just got it! Me and my husband will both use it. but fYI ladies the 9-piece skincare and color collection is worth every penny! The eyeshadows are just fabulous, finely milled and blend beautifully, and its 35 bucks off the regular price for the kit. the makeup brush kit coming up is very good as well

I so want that eye shadow palette!

Respected Contributor
On 4/3/2015 Andreatoo said: just got it! Me and my husband will both use it. but fYI ladies the 9-piece skincare and color collection is worth every penny! The eyeshadows are just fabulous, finely milled and blend beautifully, and its 35 bucks off the regular price for the kit. the makeup brush kit coming up is very good as well
You twisted my arm. Smiley Happy i ordered the eyeshadow set and a lipgloss set with the makeup remover. Im not a fan of the host tonight. Love the vendor! Her face is not frozen and she does great presenations!!
Respected Contributor

I lost my mind yesterday when Borghese was on, the products are very good and I love the mud and bath products. Went on A/D for the mask, purchased hand crème duo, 6 pc. bath kit-holy cow! Now, its a matter of getting the deliveries and boxes past DH this next week. I really like the Borghese rep Maria, she seems very 'real' and lovely.

Trusted Contributor
On 4/4/2015 maestra said:

I lost my mind yesterday when Borghese was on, the products are very good and I love the mud and bath products. Went on A/D for the mask, purchased hand crème duo, 6 pc. bath kit-holy cow! Now, its a matter of getting the deliveries and boxes past DH this next week. I really like the Borghese rep Maria, she seems very 'real' and lovely.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}LOL,you sound like me!!!{#emotions_dlg.lol} I have some shipments go to work so he doesnt see{#emotions_dlg.crying}{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor

I guess I was lucky to get away with just 2 TTVs - one on AD!

Can't wait to get them!

Super Contributor

I used to use their line way back and really liked everything. Is the quality still there?

Honored Contributor

I hope these arrive faster than my last item purchased. It was an OSO top I I ordered it a day before some SKINN. The top took forever to ship, then went to a large town to the east of here...then it went to a large town to the west of here! It had to pass through this town to go there. It was finally delivered but I wasn't sure I was ever going to get it.

Honored Contributor
On 4/3/2015 makeup addict said:
You twisted my arm. Smiley Happy i ordered the eyeshadow set and a lipgloss set with the makeup remover. Im not a fan of the host tonight. Love the vendor! Her face is not frozen and she does great presenations!!
I found the lip glosses to be a bit sticky but not so when you use them over the lipstick that comes in the kit. the colors are interesting, silver and gold, and look really good on