Valued Contributor

I lucked out and got a Purificante cancellation for my husband!

Trusted Contributor
On 4/3/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 4/3/2015 ginabfly said:
On 4/3/2015 Krissy_1968 said:

OK I told myself I wasn't getting a TTV...but somehow a Ferma landed in my cart and next thing I know...done deal {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I LOVE the Delicato (which reminds me of Skinn's Skin Vacuum mask a lot)...I had purchased the Super bargain with the large Active, the smaller delicato and brilliante and the 6-one use pods and I have used up all the pods, most of the delicato and started on the Active...I gave the brilliante away as a gift and was going to get it but it appears to have sold out...lucky for me I grabbed another of that same (309-204 for 39.58!!!) so I get to try the brilliante this time...it is still super bargain priced for any who may be interested...Happy masking! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Thx for the notice/ recommendation--was so ready to submit an order for the super bargain kit, 309-204, esp since I love the Skinn Vacuum mask. But why the 6.99 shipping charge!?! Wasn't this sold during the recent beauty event with free shipping at same kit price?

I was tempted by that kit too but the shipping charge turned me off.

Yep, it doesn't make sense given it was free shipping last week-no addtl order from me!

Oh yeah, the shipping IS more...I ordered it on Beauty Day and got it with free shipping making it a true Super bargain...I hope they learned with Dimitri's last visit (they seemed to with Manuela as she had 2.99 shipping on most items) that 6.99 shipping WILL and DOES limit multiple (and in some cases, any) purchases! It is scheduled to arrive tomorrow along with a huge bottle of Isomers Golden Goddess self tanner ( I gave up the tanning bed finally! and now I want to look tan so figuring I would give it a try...

Honored Contributor

OK I told myself I wasn't getting a TTV...but somehow a Ferma landed in my cart and next thing I know...done deal {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I LOVE the Delicato (which reminds me of Skinn's Skin Vacuum mask a lot)...I had purchased the Super bargain with the large Active, the smaller delicato and brilliante and the 6-one use pods and I have used up all the pods, most of the delicato and started on the Active...I gave the brilliante away as a gift and was going to get it but it appears to have sold out...lucky for me I grabbed another of that same (309-204 for 39.58!!!) so I get to try the brilliante this time...it is still super bargain priced for any who may be interested...Happy masking! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Thx for the notice/ recommendation--was so ready to submit an order for the super bargain kit, 309-204, esp since I love the Skinn Vacuum mask. But why the 6.99 shipping charge!?! Wasn't this sold during the recent beauty event with free shipping at same kit price?

Yep, it doesn't make sense given it was free shipping last week-no addtl order from me!

Oh yeah, the shipping IS more...I ordered it on Beauty Day and got it with free shipping making it a true Super bargain...I hope they learned with Dimitri's last visit (they seemed to with Manuela as she had 2.99 shipping on most items) that 6.99 shipping WILL and DOES limit multiple (and in some cases, any) purchases! It is scheduled to arrive tomorrow along with a huge bottle of Isomers Golden Goddess self tanner ( I gave up the tanning bed finally! and now I want to look tan so figuring I would give it a try...

Oh, please post a review of the Isomers self tanner. I'm using TanTowels, a recent HSN TS. Love the quick setting/easy application & great to throw in the travel bag, but I suspect the Isomers tanner might have some skin treatment benefits.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Just ordered a third! This one will be a Mother's Day gift for my step-mom. Good gift right?
Trusted Contributor

Oh, please post a review of the Isomers self tanner. I'm using TanTowels, a recent HSN TS. Love the quick setting/easy application & great to throw in the travel bag, but I suspect the Isomers tanner might have some skin treatment benefits.

Hi Chi and I will do a review for you after using for a week or so...I haven't used a self tanner in years but this huge bottle (16.9 oz) was under 50 bucks and reviews claimed little to no smell and nice gold color...I wanted to try the tan towels or Vite Liberata but then beauty day came with a perfect opportunity to try the Isomer's version...{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor
On 4/3/2015 LisaB said: Just ordered a third! This one will be a Mother's Day gift for my step-mom. Good gift right?
LisaB-It's an awesome gift! I'm creating some MD gifts with the recent Skinn weekender kits. You can pick up some nice printed hat boxes from TJMaxx for packaging ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
On 4/3/2015 LisaB said: Just ordered a third! This one will be a Mother's Day gift for my step-mom. Good gift right?
LisaB-It's an awesome gift! I'm creating some MD gifts with the recent Skinn weekender kits. You can pick up some nice printed hat boxes from TJMaxx for packaging ;-)
Hi Suger! That's a great idea, I will go to TJ's tomorrow. I just did a fango mask and a hair mask after a tough workout and feel so blissful! I love beauty products! Hope you have a great weekend.
Respected Contributor
Lisa B, what do you think of the hair mask?
Honored Contributor
On 4/3/2015 LisaB said:
Hi Suger! That's a great idea, I will go to TJ's tomorrow. I just did a fango mask and a hair mask after a tough workout and feel so blissful! I love beauty products! Hope you have a great weekend.
I want to try the hair masks too--your treatments sound good! You will be glowing afterward ;-) Nice to enjoy high quality Italian beauty products at such great price points. I like listening to the Borghese vendor--her accent! Also checkout HomeGoods or bagsandbowsonline dot com for pretty gift boxes. Have a great weekend!

Honored Contributor
just got it! Me and my husband will both use it. but fYI ladies the 9-piece skincare and color collection is worth every penny! The eyeshadows are just fabulous, finely milled and blend beautifully, and its 35 bucks off the regular price for the kit. the makeup brush kit coming up is very good as well