Frequent Contributor

A couple months ago or so, as a free gift add on, they offered a nice bag with 1 oz. samples of Brilliante, Ferma, and maybe the Active muds. That was the best way to try all those out. Another kit offered a similar gift with nice sizes to sample. She had been very good at having those available with different kits and hopefully that will not change.

Delicato is gentle. A lot of people seem to favor it. I believe the Purificante is the most cleansing - I make sure to take it off after 10 minutes and have had no problems with it.

Super Contributor

The Active one seems like it's a little bit of all of them, and then the others are more concentrated in the area that they say they're for? Maybe the Active one would be a good choice since I can't decide.....

Respected Contributor
Thanks for the heads up. I got the ferma this time. I love these cause they are like a treat to use. The gwp was a nice surprise too. I started with the delicato and it removes really well with the sponge. Love the sponge! Look forward to trying the cleanser. Any one used it before?
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Contributor

This looks like a very good TSV.. Trying the ferma this time

I also saw a set of 3- 7 oz masks- I think it is now $39?- it was $60.. I think it was the active, purification and delicato? It is an excellent buy if you want to try more at an excellent value.

I just received the 7 piece mask set with the 6 travel pods of their masks- it was at a ridiculous price a week or so ago- it was $39.. and it now back to $72.

These masks are just wonderful!! This is my first time and won't be my last time! Spa experience at home and the sponge makes a big difference to me {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Contributor

This looks like a very good TSV.. Trying the ferma this time

I also saw a set of 3- 7 oz masks- I think it is now $39?- it was $60.. I think it was the active, purification and delicato? It is an excellent buy if you want to try more at an excellent value.

I just received the 7 piece mask set with the 6 travel pods of their masks- it was at a ridiculous price a week or so ago- it was $39.. and it now back to $72.

These masks are just wonderful!! This is my first time and won't be my last time! Spa experience at home and the sponge makes a big difference to me {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor
Wow-glad to see this thread. Excited to try the Ferma mask! The large mask jar should yield 20 treatments--a great buy. Plus they include the cleansing cream, sponge and the bonus/free sample of the Delicato mask. A good beauty TTV!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

I was torn on which one to get as I wanted 3 and really can't justify it. I saw the set of 3 - 7oz masks and purchased that instead. It had all 3 that I was going to purchase and the price was right. I have never used these masks and thought it was a good way to start. They are not as large as the today special but it was still a good deal. I hope if you purchased the firm that you write a review. I was curious on that one.

Trusted Contributor

I think that I heard if you went on AUTO DELIVERY you can change them up...Did I hear correctly?

Would the benefit of the Purificante be a DEEPER/STRONGER mask than the green active??

Also, anyone try the Saponetta cleansing cream? Does it take off make-up??

Trusted Contributor
Thanks for the headsup, makeup addict! I had no clue Borghese had a TTV. Just placed my order for a Delicato and Purificante. Great deal and I love the fact that they are on A-D.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Super Contributor

I ended up ordering Ferma & Active, not sure I need both but I couldn't decide, and both look really good, along with the cleanser!

We're only supposed to use the regular masks once per week right? (And Delicato is okay up to 2-3 times a week.) If I already have Delicato, I wonder if it would be okay to rotate Ferma or Active once a week, and use Delicato another day a week if I'm feeling ambitious? Or only use one of the 3 per week?

If I have all three, I'm going to make sure I use them (I had been slacking on using Delicato (or any masks), but I'm going to make a point to use it now). The only reason I wasn't is because I'm lucky if I even wash my face instead of using a facial wipe lately (then skincare) because I'm too tired at night.

Does anyone know how I should use all three? (Besides using each one on a different part of the face, though that could work too I guess.)