Respected Contributor

Re: Borghese TTV is up! Free shipping and value pays!!!

[ Edited ]
This is a nice set, I have it.

That was for 60sGirl. I still don't understand why when I reply to a post it isn't attaching to the message, ugh.
Valued Contributor

I wanted to try the Ristorativo too, and like you, didn't need the other items. I took advantage of Borghese.com 30% off sale yesterday and bought the mud from them. Paid $50 with free showing for the huge jar. I hope I like it as much as I think I will.
Respected Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

I still don't understand why when I reply to a post it isn't attaching to the message, ugh.

Quoting a post is a two-step process, Reba.  First hit REPLY then click on QUOTE (upper right corner).  HTH'sSmiley Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Valued Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@Reba055 wrote:

I still don't understand why when I reply to a post it isn't attaching to the message, ugh.

Quoting a post is a two-step process, Reba.  First hit REPLY then click on QUOTE (upper right corner).  HTH'sSmiley Happy

Thanks....I was wondering the same thing....appreciate it!

Respected Contributor

Thanks, but I just tried that and the only thing in the upper right corner is Message Tags. I am on an iPad, wonder if that's the problem. I'll have to try from my browser instead of the app.
Well I caved on the TTV when I realized it was probably worth it for the Tono. I am really crazy about that product and almost out. Someone will be getting a jar of mud 😊 but I'm keeping this one with the pretty jar!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reba055 wrote:
Thanks, but I just tried that and the only thing in the upper right corner is Message Tags. I am on an iPad, wonder if that's the problem. I'll have to try from my browser instead of the app.
Well I caved on the TTV when I realized it was probably worth it for the Tono. I am really crazy about that product and almost out. Someone will be getting a jar of mud 😊 but I'm keeping this one with the pretty jar!

Reba, dont drive yourself crazy, I think quoting on an ipad is one of the bugs

the Q needs to work out.

This TTV is amazing, I have wanted to try their salt scrub and tono since I first

found their products but was waiting for the right kit, well right price, this is

it!! I cant wait to get this.   Heart

Esteemed Contributor

I was not watching the show myself this morning, but read on another thread - they have less than 3000 TTVs left.

This TTV is of amazing value and free shipping for about at least 4 lbs package of three large glass jars of Borghese products.

This is better value than they had last month with a choice of one mud and Crema Suponetta cleanser.

Honored Contributor

I asked in the other thread on this topic and want to ask here. too, so I can decide before they sell out.

I'm new to this mask, but it looks really good and the value is great.  I'm thinking about ordering a couple for myself and some extras for gifts.

Do people like getting this as a gift?  How long does a jar of mask typically last?

Esteemed Contributor

JeanLouise! I just answered your post on the other thread. The answer is - Yes! it's a great gift idea!

Valued Contributor

JLF....I would love receiving any of these three jars as a gift. I'm new to the salt scrub and Toño body cream but the FANGO is outstanding. I use it for face and body. An experience like no other and I would consider myself a self proclaimed beauty junkie. That jar should last several months if using it exclusively for your face. I ordered a set for my sister and my mom too.