Esteemed Contributor

Re: Borghese TTV is up! Free shipping and value pays!!!

Yeah, at less than $20/a piece, free shipping, three wonderful large size Borghese products in the glass reusable jars.... very, very tempting! I succumbed. What can I do? More than one... and a large make up 9 piece collection too (308-689). Bummer. I love Borghese products. The price is really great on the items I got.

Valued Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Midnight11 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Hmmm...applying it with a brush could be good too. I do prefer to spread the mud with my hands, and I spread what's left of mud on both hands, and keep the mud on hands all the time, until I am ready to jump in the shower to take the mud off. I think, the left overs are better be on my hands skin, than on the brush.

Now why didn't i think of that!Lol..This sounds better!

I heard Maria talking about someone she knows using this on  the back of her legs and it got rid of the bumpy  cellulite we can get so i thought i would try that tomorrow.

Maria looks very good tonight! Well, re bumpy cellulite, I'd think some combination of products could help with it (on the top of excersize of course). These muds I'd think would help, also Wen Nurishing Body Treatment is helpful. I also got soaps from Beekman Boys, I think they are great for skin condition and softness too.

Maria also mentioned to do the Active mud on your feet for amazing results too. I am going to try this. I got enough muds lately to be able to do it Smiley Happy

Good to know about the Wen treatment!

I am using the Mud on my feet right now so will post how it did after..I put bags over my feet so i can walk to the shower.lol..I to have plenty of the muds so the Active i have coming can be used for my body and the others for my face.

Valued Contributor

@JoElla wrote:

I feel like that "must buy all the" meme 

lol!

I have my eye on the top value, and 2 other kits..hopefully  I can behave.

I know right!?...The TTV is a great value and i have bought 2 so far....If i buy anything else it will be another TTV so i have enough to last through next yr...Liked the pink gloss with blush & mascara thats listed online but at 39.00 thats more than i want to spend for it.....Get the TTV before it sells out JoElla!

Super Contributor

But it has parabens in it.

Honored Contributor

I use my hands to apply the mud, too. I always put it on my hands & forearms when I do my face. Love how my hands look afterward.

I am prone to breaking out, too, and would like to try a kit for that but am no sure which would be best. I'll see if anything is left when I get home from work this evening.
Frequent Contributor

310-445.jpg

Just ordered this.  It's my first Borghese purchase I hope I like it.

Trusted Contributor

I want to try the Ristorativo but that $6.99 shipping Man Sad Don't know if I want the other items in that kit. Too many beauty products to finish up

Trusted Contributor

It's a free shipping with the EVINE card till tomorrow - wish they would have had free shipping last weekend, but I'll take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Love when they do that. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

just got this kit, not happy with shipping costs but do want all of the products, which is rare because usually in a kit, there are 1-2 that I don't want or use. This one has everything I could use.

http://images.shophq.com/is/image/ShopHQ/309-267?DefaultImage=1&$472x472_jpg$

309-267 kit # $29.82

borghese.jpg

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Trusted Contributor

I'm sitting on my hands so I won't order the TTV kit, LOL.  I have enough salt scrub/body creams to last me another year that I must use up first.  Although, it's such a great price...

That said, I have my eye on the 'Night Ritual' kit for the face but they haven't lowered the price from the Evine price so I'm not feeling compelled to purchase it right now.

What I really wish for is a 3-piece kit with their makeup remover, the saponetta cleansing cream and the firming mud.  Or if they did it as a TTV, we could choose the mud flavor.

I ordered one of their trio mud kits from their last visit with the Active, Brilliante and Delicato muds plus some little travel capsules.  I'm 58 and still have an oily T-zone and I like all the muds in the kit I purchased.  I found a black mud mask at TJMaxx (SPA Pharma), similar ingredients to the Borghese Purificante and use it to spot treat.  The black mud really is for oily skin to spot treat so don't buy it if you have dry skin.