Trusted Contributor

Re: Borghese TTV is up! Free shipping and value pays!!!

@betteb wrote:

Here's another good deal

310-445.jpgBorghese Fango Active, Delicato & Purificante Mud Trio  Super Bargain: $39.61

This is what I just ordered.  I'm really looking forward to trying the Purificante since I still get the occassional breakout at 48!

However, I'm bummed that my TTV from April on auto delivery (Brilliante) is still on backorder!?  If you can't fill your auto deliveries don't offer it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@kzjohnson I still have breakouts too, at 55. The Purificante is good for that and I have also spot treated with the Fango overnight.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

Ladies, their large make up kit eye shadows are amazing! I can't use any eyeshadows I have any more - IT Cosmetics, Lancome, Tarte, Becca - they waiting for their day... I love Borghese Eyeshadows the best now, Eclipsare, Tuscan Collection - they are beuatiful and very fine. This kit is a great value. Looks like other products in it are nice too.

Respected Contributor

I love that Tono Body cream. Wish they would offer a special on that. I have way too many scrubs and mud right now.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nice set, just when I think I'm shopped out, but I have to try the body set. I am loving the Ferma I have from the last TTV.

Valued Contributor

Anyone use a fan brush to apply the mud?..I saw a pic on the show tonight and the gal was using a fan brush to apply so i thought i might get one to try this..keep the hands cleaner and maybe less waste.When i apply with my hands i end up washing alot off of them.

Esteemed Contributor

Hmmm...applying it with a brush could be good too. I do prefer to spread the mud with my hands, and I spread what's left of mud on both hands, and keep the mud on hands all the time, until I am ready to jump in the shower to take the mud off. I think, the left overs are better be on my hands skin, than on the brush.

Valued Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Hmmm...applying it with a brush could be good too. I do prefer to spread the mud with my hands, and I spread what's left of mud on both hands, and keep the mud on hands all the time, until I am ready to jump in the shower to take the mud off. I think, the left overs are better be on my hands skin, than on the brush.

Now why didn't i think of that!Lol..This sounds better!

I heard Maria talking about someone she knows using this on  the back of her legs and it got rid of the bumpy  cellulite we can get so i thought i would try that tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

@Midnight11 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Now why didn't i think of that!Lol..This sounds better!

I heard Maria talking about someone she knows using this on  the back of her legs and it got rid of the bumpy  cellulite we can get so i thought i would try that tomorrow.

Maria looks very good tonight! Well, re bumpy cellulite, I'd think some combination of products could help with it (on the top of excersize of course). These muds I'd think would help, also Wen Nurishing Body Treatment is helpful. I also got soaps from Beekman Boys, I think they are great for skin condition and softness too.

Maria also mentioned to do the Active mud on your feet for amazing results too. I am going to try this. I got enough muds lately to be able to do it Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I feel like that "must buy all the" meme 

lol!

I have my eye on the top value, and 2 other kits..hopefully  I can behave.