Respected Contributor

Borghese Masks - I just ordered my first set

I've heard so much about Borghese mud masks, that I just ordered the set of three to try, the active, delicato, purificant.  I sure pray they work as you all rave. Thanks for the nudge!

Honored Contributor

Re: Borghese Masks - I just ordered my first set

I'm new to them as well - just bought the recent TTV (several of them, in fact).  Mine have the "active" mask.  It's great for refining my skin.  The scrub and body cream that came with the kit are really nice too.

Frequent Contributor

My first Borghese purchases were this Spring. I love every single product. The masks ars great. I especially love their hand cream, which was part of a package of products. Otherwise, I probably never would have tried it. Their facial cleanser is the best. Can you tell I fell in love with Borghese Smiley Very Happy
Respected Contributor

I purchased the Borghese last TTV and love it. Now I am hooked on this brand. I love the Mask, body cream and the salt scrub. Really nice. I used the mask this morning.

Valued Contributor

Oh Tigriss, I wish you good luck with them all. It was on this beauty forum that opened the doors to this wonderful world of Borghese and Fango Mud. Not something I can describe really, one has to experience it for themselves. Please report back and let us know what you think. 😀
Respected Contributor

@Tigriss wrote:

I've heard so much about Borghese mud masks, that I just ordered the set of three to try, the active, delicato, purificant.  I sure pray they work as you all rave. Thanks for the nudge!

I would have sent you mine for postage!  Yikes, the pnk one, brightening I think, about fried my face off.  I have a ton of these masks now and can not use them.  

Contributor

I would be happy to send you postage - which ones do you have?

Respected Contributor

I hope yall are right, because when I first saw them I thought that they were just another mask, so here is to them being different!

Respected Contributor

I hope yall are right.  I first thought that it is just another mask, so I'll see when I get them.  I praying for smaller pores.

Highlighted
Contributor

Borghese maks are a game changer.  I have used them since I was 21 (I am now 49!) Try doing them 2-3 times a week...you will love them!